《蓝莓之夜》（My Blueberry Nights），是根据王家卫早年在香港拍摄过的一个短片改编而成的，是其执导的首部英语电影，于2007年5月首映，成为第60届戛纳电影节的开幕影片，也是首部由华人执导的开幕电影。该片讲述年轻的纽约女子伊丽莎白为了忘掉失恋，展开一段漫无目的的旅程，遇到形形色色的人物：善解人意的咖啡店老板，酗酒成瘾的失婚警察……都是她沿途的风景。随着每一步路，她增长了阅历，也拓宽了视野，最后她找到重新开始的方位，走上真爱的道路。
1. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
2. How do you say goobye to someone you can't imagine living without? I didn't say goodye. I don't say anything. I just walk away. At the end of that night, I learned the longest way to pass the street.
3. —I need someone to talk to. Do you think he will pick up the keys?
—I don't knowI have customers leaving keys here for years. Sometimes they pick up in a few days, sometimes takes a few weeks.
—What about most of the times?
—Most of the time the keys stay in the jar.
—Why you keep them?You should just throw them out.
—NoNo, I couldn't do that.
—If I throw this keys away, and those doors will be closed forever. that should not up to me to decide. Should it?
—I guess I just looking for a reason.
—Wellform my observations, sometimes it's better of not knowing. And other times there's no reason to be found.
—Everything has a reason.
—Just like this pies and cakes.At the end of every night,Cheese cakes and the apple pies are always completely gone. The peach pies and chocolate Mousse cakes are nearly finished. BUt, there's always a whole blue berry pie left untouched.
—So what's wrong with the blueberry pie?
—It's nothing wrong with the blueberry pie. Just people make other choices, you can't blame the bluebreey pies. Just no one wants it.
4. I guess for Sulin, leaving this town was like dying. I wonder how many people would remember Arnie. When you're gone, all that left behind are memories created in other people's lives, or just couple items on the bills.
5. I always have the feeling I can say anything to you, enclosed with the bills I created for you, in memory of our time together.I wonder how you remerber me. As a girl who like blueberry pies? or the girl with a broken heart?
6. —You still have the keys?
—Yea I aways remember what you said about never throwing them away, about never closing those doors forever.I remember.
—Sometimes even you have the keys. Those doors still can't be opened, can they?
—Even if the door is opened, the person you're looking for may not be there.
7. —Trust everyone, but always cut cards. That thing my father never taught me. You know what that means?It means never trust anybody.
—If you're so good at reading people
—Then why I lose?
—‘Cause you can't always win. You can beat players, but you can't beat luck. Sometimes you read them off. You read person right, but you still did the wrong thing.
—Because you trust them?
—Because you can't even trust yourself.
8. It took me nearly a year to get here. It wasn't so hard to cross that street after all. It all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side.
9. Goodbye doesn't always mean the end, sometimes it means a new beginning.
10. E: Or maybe one of them run off with someone else
J: Maybe the feelings just away
11. E: Guess I'm just looking for a reason
J: For my observations, sometimes it's better of not knowing. And other times there's no reason to be found
我看来…有些时候不知道也许会更好 还有些时候 根本就没有理由
12. “Why didn't you go looking for her?”
“She said if I ever got lost, I just stay one place, so she'll find me.”
13. If I throw these keys away, those doors will be closed forever
14. I just looked up at the window, I realized, I was on the wrong side
15. How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagin living without?
I didn't say goodbye
I didn't say anything
I just walked away
At the end of that night, I decided to take the longest way across the street
16. It took me nearly a year to get here. It wasn't so hard to across that street after all. It all depends on the one you're waiting for on the other side.
17. Where're you going?
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but I just go to the right place to go.
18. I used to daydream about him dying. I thought it was the only way that clear me up. And now he has, it hurts me more than anything else in the whole world.
19. When you're gone. All this like behind your memories created another people's life.
20. In the past few days, I've been learning how to not trust ppl. And I'm glad I failed. Sometimes we depend some ppl as a mirror. To define us. tell us who we are.