60秒学英语183:《捉妖记》众口难调怎么说

作者:admin

来源:

2015-8-6 10:51

60秒学英语183:《捉妖记》众口难调怎么说

日前,《捉妖记》刷新了华语片首周最高票房纪录,众多男性影迷看完影片后,也想生一个胡巴。就比如我们的老师Chris。话说回来,即使票房这么高了,还是有人会说,它的娱乐化过于低智与陈旧,诶,真是众口难调啊!那么 “众口难调“用英文怎么表达呢?

When is it due, Chris?
你的预产期是哪天?克瑞斯

I don't know, no idea...
我不知道

All right, of course, anyway...
好吧 知道才怪

can't cater for everyone
满足不了每个人

Okay. Next please!
好的 请说下一个

We can say that it's not for everyone.
我们可以说 不能满足所有人

It's not for everyone. Simple enough. A third would be nice.
不能满足所有人 够简单

each to their own.
每个人都有适合自己的东西

Now I love football, do you?
我喜欢足球 你呢

No, not at all.
一点都不喜欢

Okay, but I respect what he thinks.
好吧 但是我尊重他的想法

So I can say, okay, each to their own.
所以我可以说 好吧 每个人都有适合自己的东西

Thank you, Chris. What's in your belly?
谢谢你 克瑞斯 你肚子里装的是啥

It's my child... What are you doing? It's my child...
是我的宝宝 你要干啥 那是我的宝宝

Show me... No, it's my new shirt!OOXX...
让我看看 不 那是我的新衬衫 OOXX

总结:

can't cater for everyone
满足不了每个人

It's not for everyone.
不能满足所有人

each to their own.
每个人都有适合自己的东西