60秒学英语216:邓文迪恋上权力巅峰的男人? 巅峰怎么说

作者:admin

来源:

2016-5-6 17:20

60秒学英语216:邓文迪恋上权力巅峰的男人? 巅峰怎么说

日前,《美国周刊》惊曝邓文迪与普京在“认真交往“。但普京的发言人却明确表示:“这不是真的。“ 据《每日邮报》称,想要成为邓文迪的男人,需要有权、有钱、必须是权力巅峰的男人。那么“巅峰“用英文如何表达呢?

Oh, my God. You're like Putin a little bit.
喔 我滴乖乖 你长得有点像普京。

Then who the hell should I believe?
那我应该相信谁呢?

At the peak of his career.
职业生涯的巅峰。

At the peak of his career. Oh yeah, just like this.
巅峰 就像这样。

Or we can say?
或者我们可以说成?

The prime of his life.
人生的巅峰

The prime of his life. How about, you know, the opposite (expression)?
巅峰 那么与巅峰相反的表达方式呢?

We can say the person is over the hill.
我们可以说 这个人在衰退中 已不在巅峰。

The person is over the hill.
已不在巅峰 高处不胜寒啊

He or she is over the hill.
他或她在走下坡路。

They are not at the peak of their career or the prime of their life.
他们已不再巅峰或者说他们生命的全盛期已过。

Hey, Chris. You look like Putin.
Chris,你有点像普京。

Don't say that, he doesn't have any hair.
不要那样说 他头发都快没啦。

All right. But he is the president of Russia at the peak of his life. The tough guy.
好吧 但他可是俄罗斯总统耶 正值巅峰 很强悍喔

Yeah, that's true. He is very strong!
这倒是真的 他很强壮。

Oh, my God.
我嘞个去 摘了眼镜更像了。

Oh, don't say that!
不准那么说。

I will kill you!
你还想不想活了!

All right, all right, you are Chris Allen, not Putin.
好吧好吧 你是Chris Allen,不是普京。

总结:at the peak of one's career = the prime of one's life 巅峰

(本文文本由普特英语听力编辑部整理发布,视频来源于新航道学校。)