Go it alone
To go it alone 可形容一个人做事情自己做，没有其他人的帮忙，单干。
1. Now that I have enough experience, I've decided to go it alone and start my own business.
2. I'm not ready to go it alone yet. I need another few years working in this company to gain more experience.
3. We don't need your help with the project. We'll go it alone and see what happens.
1. After she left me, I felt completely alone.
2. I enjoy being alone sometimes.
3. Just the dress alone is going to break my bank, never mind the shoes to go with it
A popular saying in business circles is that you will never become rich by working for someone else.