打酱油、囧,用英语怎么说?你造吗?

作者:admin

来源:

2014-7-24 10:24

1. 囧 dumbfounded

e.g. I am dumbfounded when a kid asks me about sex.

有个小孩问我关于性的问题时,我很囧。

2. 赞 fabulous

e.g. I watched Li Na's game, she is fabulous.

我看了李娜的比赛,她很赞。

3. 给力 brilliant/awesome

e.g. I watched "Let the Bullets Fly" yesterday, it's awesome.

我昨天看了《让子弹飞》,很给力。

4. 打酱油 bystander

e.g. Don't drag me into this, I am just an innocent bystander.

不要拖我下水。我只是个无辜的打酱油的。

5. 神马都是浮云 nothing matters to me

e.g. Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, nothing matters to me.

兰博基尼,法拉利,保时捷,对我来说神马都是浮云。

6. 雷人 startling

e.g. I read some startling news today on BBS.

我在留言版上读到了一些雷人的新闻。

7. 杯具 bummer

e.g. My wallet was stolen today, what a bummer.

我的钱包被偷了,杯具啊!

8. 剩女 cougar

e.g. My neighbor is an old cougar.

我的邻居是个老剩女。

9. 炒作 to sensationalize

e.g. The media sensationalized the divorce of Yao Chen.

媒体炒作姚晨的离婚。

10. 爆料 revelations

According to revelations by artists' friends, they take drugs.

通过艺人朋友的爆料,他们吸毒。

11. 封口费 hush money

e.g. They are bribing the reporters with hush money.

他们用非扣费贿赂记者。