be similar to
get along with
make friends with
A: Where are you from?
I’m from Hunan Province.
A: Could you tell me something about your family?
B: There are five people in my family my father, mother, two elder brothers and I. My parents both retired from their job. One of My elder brothers is a software engineer and the other is an environmental engineer.
我家共有五口人.,双亲，两个哥哥和我自己， 双亲皆退休了， 一个哥哥是软件工程师，别一个是从事环境工作研究的工程师。
A: Your application form says that you have two elder brothers. How do you get along with them?
B: We get along very well. They are both living in Canada.
A: Are you married?
B: No, I am still single. But I have a boyfriend and I am going to marry him this year.
A: What kind of people do you usually make friends with?
B: Friendship is very important for me. I just hope that my friends are the same as I do. Meanwhile, I expect that my friends’ hobbies are similar to me.
对我来说，友谊很重要， 我希望我的朋友和我一样珍惜友谊， 同时，我也希望他们和我兴趣相投。
A: Would you say you have a lot of friends, or just a few?
B: Not so many, but not really just a few, either, I suppose.
1. What is your marital status?
2. Could you please tell me something about your family?
3. I am not married, and I am a single.
4. I usually get together with my family on weekends, because we are all busy on weekdays.
5. I have been married for 5 years and have a son.
6. I am 26 years old.
7. What kind of work does your father do?
8. My mother passed away.
9. Do you have to support your family?
10. Would you like to tell me your parents’ career?