1. aroma: [ə'rəumə]refers to a strong, pervasive, pleasant odour, such as that given off by burnt good pipe tobacco, coffee, or appetizing food.
The aroma of fresh coffee permeated the air.
2. scent: [sent] refers to an odour, natural or artificial, delicate and often pleasant.
There is a pleasing scent given off by a sachet hung in the room.
3. perfume: [pə'fju:m] refers to a sweet smell esp. from an essence of flowers.
A faint perfume of jasmine came through the open window.
4. fragrance: ['freiɡrəns] refers to a sweet or pleasant smell, and stresses a delicate smell from plants.
Do you remember the lingering fragrance of lilacs after a rain?
5. bouquet: [bu'kei]refers to a pleasingly sweet typical of a wine or liqueur.
This brandy has a fine bouquet.
6. olibanum: [əu'libənəm] refers to an aromatic gum resin obtained from African and Asian trees of the genus Boswellia and used chiefly as incense and in perfumes
To improve the processing method for olibanum containing volatile oils and resins