听音频学句型:I wonder if
I wonder if
I wonder if they can make it.
I wonder if you can help me.
I wonder if I ever cross your mind.
I wonder if he's eating well every day!
I wonder if I should wear a hat.
I wonder if I could use your phone.
I wonder if/whether the news is true.
I wonder if he can take your advice.
I wonder if he knows what he is doing.
1. V-T/V-I If you wonder about something, you think about it, either because it interests you and you want to know more about it, or because you are worried or suspicious about it. 想知道
I wondered what that noise was.
2. V-T/V-I If you wonder at something, you are very surprised about it or think about it in a very surprised way. 对…感到惊讶
3. N-SING If you say that it is a wonder that something happened, you mean that it is very surprising and unexpected. 奇事
It's a wonder that it took almost ten years.
4. PHRASE You can say "I wonder" if you want to be very polite when you are asking someone to do something, or when you are asking them for their opinion or for information. 不知 (表示礼貌地提问或求助)礼貌
I was just wondering if you could help me.
5. PHRASE If you say "no wonder," "little wonder," or "small wonder," you mean that something is not surprising. 难怪 (表示某事不足为奇)
No wonder my brother wasn't feeling well.
6. PHRASE You can say "No wonder" when you find out the reason for something that has been puzzling you for some time. (表示弄清了困惑已久的事) 难怪
Brad was Jane's brother! No wonder he reminded me so much of her!