听音频学句型:It happens to...
It happens to... （事情）总会发生在
I suppose it happens to everyone.
Do not feel bad, it happens to us all.
It happens to me when I am in hurry.
It happens to everyone if we don’t have a healthy lifestyle.
It happens 世事如此，是会这样，有时就这样
1. V-I When something, especially something unpleasant, happens to you, it takes place and affects you. (尤指不愉快的事) 发生 (在某人身上)
If we had been spotted at that point, I don't know what would have happened to us.
2. V-I If something happens, it occurs as a result of a situation or course of action. (作为结果) 发生
She wondered what would happen if her parents found her.
3. V-T If you happen to do something, you do it by chance. If it happens that something is the case, it occurs by chance. 碰巧
We happened to discover we had a friend in common.
4. PHRASE You use as it happens in order to introduce a statement, especially one that is rather surprising. 碰巧 (尤用以引出令人意外的内容)
He called Amy to see if she knew where his son was. As it happened, Amy did know.
5. V-I Something that happens occurs or is done without being planned. (偶然地) 发生
We cannot say for sure what will happen.