一个人在社会立足，树立个人形象很重要，而得体的交谈方法和言语是个人形象的最重要组成部分。所以说话一定要得体讲分寸喔。要不然别人很可能会对你说这一句：Watch your mouth!
听音频学句型：watch your mouth 注意你的言辞
watch your mouth 注意你的言辞，当心你的嘴巴
Watch your mouth! What you say is terrible!
Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?
You'd better watch your language, Mr Yuyu.
1. PHRASE If you 【keep your mouth shut】 about something, you do not talk about it, especially because it is a secret. 守口如瓶
You wouldn't be here now if she'd kept her mouth shut.
2. PHRASE If you say that someone does not 【open their mouth】, you are emphasizing that they never say anything at all. 开口说话，表示强调
Sometimes I hardly dare open my mouth.
3. PHRASE If you have a number of 【mouths to feed】, you have the responsibility of earning enough money to feed and take care of that number of people. 需要抚养的人
He had to feed his family on the equivalent of seven hundred dollars a month and, with five mouths to feed, he found this very hard.
4. V-T If you 【mouth something】, you form words with your lips without making any sound. 用口形不出声地说
I mouthed a goodbye and hurried in behind Momma.
5. N-COUNT You can say that someone has a particular kind of 【mouth】 to indicate that they speak in a particular kind of way or that they say particular kinds of things. 说话 (方式或内容)
I've always had a loud mouth, I refuse to be silenced.