用户名: 密码: 验证码:    注册 | 忘记密码?
首页|听力资源|每日听力|网络电台|在线词典|听力论坛|下载频道|部落家园|在线背单词|双语阅读|在线听写|普特网校
您的位置:主页 > 每日焦点 > 政治 >

英语新闻:马来西亚宣布MH370失事

2015-01-30    来源:新华网    【      美国外教 在线口语培训

Malaysian govt declares MH370 accident, all those aboard presumed dead
英语新闻:马来西亚宣布MH370失事239人遇难

马来西亚民航局局长爱兹哈尔丁29日通过马来西亚广播电视台宣布,马来西亚航空公司MH 370航班失事,推定机上所有239名乘客和机组成员已经遇难。

爱兹哈尔丁在声明中说:“马来西亚、中国、澳大利亚政府不惜一切代价投入了大量资源搜寻MH 370航班客机。搜寻工作的首要目的是找到客机,找到答案。我们希望,上述努力能为乘客和机组人员的家属带来一些安慰。我们已经努力对所有可靠的线索进行了追踪,对所有掌握的信息进行了分析。令人遗憾的是,经过327天(截至2015年1月28日)的努力,仍未找到失踪客机的位置。”

Director General of Malaysian Department of Civil Aviation Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said on Thursday that the Malaysian government officially declared MH370 an accident, and all 239 people on board the plane were presumed dead.

"It is therefore, with the heaviest heart and deepest sorrow that, on behalf of the government of Malaysia, we officially declare Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 an accident ... and that all 239 of the passengers and crew on board MH370 are presumed to have lost their lives," Azharuddin said in a statement.

After 327 days (as of Jan. 28, 2015) and based on all available data as well as circumstances mentioned earlier, survivability in the defined area where the plane was located was highly unlikely, the statement said.

"Malaysia Airlines will undertake their responsibilities in relations to the legitimate rights and interests of the next-of- kin, which includes the fulfillment of the compensation process," it said, adding that the company was ready to proceed immediately with the compensation process.

The statement also said a special section had been established on the MH370 website, which included information on the search and investigation efforts, the compensation process, responses to the inquiries of the next-of-kin as well as other forms of assistance that were available to the relatives.

Malaysian Airlines flight MH370, a Boeing 777 aircraft with 239 people including 154 Chinese aboard, disappeared on March 8 last year shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur en-route to Beijing.

Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak has announced the ill- fated plane had "ended in the southern Indian Ocean," following analysis of data released by British satellite telecommunications company Inmarsat.

A massive multinational search operation, joined by 65 aircraft and 95 vessels from 25 countries, has been launched from the South China Sea, the Bay of Bengal to the southern Indian Ocean, but the searchers so far have not found the wreckage.

As to the investigation, the statement said the "Malaysian ICAO Annex 13 Safety Investigation Team for MH370," comprising representatives from seven countries was conducting its safety investigation, while a criminal investigation led by the Royal Malaysia Police was also ongoing.

Both investigations were limited by the lack of physical investigation evidence at this time, particularly the flight recorders.

"Therefore at this juncture there is no evidence to substantiate any speculations as to the cause of the accident. An interim statement detailing the progress of the safety investigation is expected to be released on or around the one year anniversary of the accident," it added.

声明摘要
空难
马来西亚当地时间2014年3月8日凌晨1时22分(世界标准时间3月7日下午17时22分),一架马来西亚航空公司机型为波音777-2H 6ER、注册编号为9M -M RO、呼号为M H 370的航班,在飞往北京途中,经马来西亚与越南空域交界处IG A R I导航点后,与空中交通管制失去联系。

机上有227名乘客、2名飞行员和10名乘务人员。(注:机上乘员来自13个国家,154名乘客是中国人)

宣布
我们认为,飞机在飞至印度洋南部上空某特定区域时耗尽燃料,目前位于该区域附近的海底。该区域位置偏远,远离所有可能的降落地点,且已知水深逾6000米,海洋条件恶劣。

基于现有数据和上述情况,该区域在327天后(截至2015年1月28日)仍有人员生还的可能性十分渺茫。

因此,我们怀着最沉痛的心情,代表马来西亚政府正式宣布,根据芝加哥公约附件12、13有关规定,马来西亚航空公司M H 370航班失事,并推定机上所有239名乘客和机组人员已遇难。

现阶段没有证据证实关于事故原因的任何猜测。

赔偿
马来西亚政府保证,马来西亚航空公司会承担相应责任,保障家属根据相关国际公约、国内法并合理参照国际惯例所应享有的正当权益,包括通过协商或诉讼等方式完成赔偿程序。我们也了解到,如各位家属已经做好准备,马来西亚航空公司可立即启动赔偿程序。



顶一下
(1)
100%
踩一下
(0)
0%
手机上普特 m.putclub.com 手机上普特
[责任编辑:katee]
------分隔线----------------------------
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户名: 密码: 验证码:
  • 推荐文章
  • 资料下载
  • 讲座录音
普特英语手机网站
用手机浏览器输入m.putclub.com进入普特手机网站学习
查看更多手机学习APP>>