用户名: 密码: 验证码:    注册 | 忘记密码?
首页|听力资源|每日听力|网络电台|在线词典|听力论坛|下载频道|部落家园|在线背单词|双语阅读|在线听写|普特网校
您的位置:主页 > 每日焦点 > 文化娱乐 >

英语新闻:"三低人群"是微博主力军

2015-06-26    来源:普特英语听力    【      美国外教 在线口语培训

英语新闻:"三低人群"是微博主力军

2013年该蓝皮书发布的报告显示,微博用户多是“三低人群”,即低学历、低年龄,低收入的人群。这在社会引起巨大反响。时隔两年,据最新版蓝皮书分报告《微传播格局中的熟媒介——2014年中国微博发展报告》显示,微博用户的这一基本特征依然明显。


从年龄来看,青少年占比接近8成,仍为微博用户主体。其中,20~29岁微博用户最多,为8869.7万人,占微博用户比例达到28.92%;10~19岁用户为8056万人,占比为26.26%;30~39岁用户为7211.6万人,占比为23.51%。此三个年龄段用户总计占比高达78.69%,与中国互联网用户中此三个年龄段的用户占比接近。在总访问次数、总页面浏览量和总访问时长等数据上,10~39岁青少年亦远远超过其他年龄段用户,是微博的主体和活跃用户。

从学历来看,高中及以下学历微博用户占七成,大学本科以上学历微博用户活跃度增长,整体呈现低学历特征。其中,初中用户为8137.1万人,占比26.53%;高中/中专/技校用户为9698.5万人,占比31.62%;小学及以下用户为4112.9万人,占比13.4%,即高中及以下学历用户占比达到71.55%。该比例低于中国互联网用户该学历段的占比(78.50%),同时亦低于2013年微博用户该学历段的占比(77.9%)。由此可见,中国微博用户学历特征接近于中国总人口学历特征。从活跃度来看,大学本科以上学历尽管人数占比为15.08%,但其总访问次数占比达到21.71%,总页面浏览量占比达到20.71%,总访问时长占比达到26.26%,即其活跃度比2013年(14.4%、15.6%、16.1%)有较大幅度增长,这表明微博的理性程度有所提高。

从收入来看,微博用户平均收入水平依然较低。月收入5000元以上的微博用户约占9.93%,5000元以下的则占到90.07%。其中无收入群体最多,达到8898.7万人。

The majority of active Weibo accounts are owned by the "triple low" population – those in the lower brackets of education, age, and income.
The "triple low" demographic structure has remained consistent from 2013 to 2014, according to the Annual Report on Development of New Media in China (2014), which was released on Wednesday. The report was drafted by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.

Nearly 80 percent of Weibo users are young people. About 88.70 million, or 28.92 percent, are in their 20s while 80.56 million, or 26.26 percent, are teenagers. Approximately another 72.12 million, or 23.51 percent, are in their 30s. These cohorts of young people between 10 and 39 years of age make up a combined 78.69 percent of all active Weibo users. Young people also significantly lead the pool in regards to other user statistics, including total log-ins, webpage clicks and time spent on Weibo.


In general, the educational level of active Weibo users is limited, with approximately 70 percent having no more than a high school education. Approximately 96.98 million, or 31.62 percent, of users finish up with a high school diploma, approximately 81.37 million have a middle school certificate, and another 41.13 million users have a primary school education only.

However, it is suggested that the overall educational level of Weibo users is consistent with the current educational level of Chinese society.

Over 15 percent of Weibo users have at least a bachelor degree. Despite a limited population, they accounted for 21.71 percent of log-ins, 20.71 percent of webpage clicks, and 26.26 percent of time spent on Weibo in 2014, which is significantly higher than the numbers in 2013 (14.4 percent, 15.6 percent and 16.1 percent respectively).

Some 9.93 percent of Weibo users make at least 5000 yuan (about $806) per month. The remaining 90.07 percent earn less. Another 88.99 percent of Weibo users have no income, making them the single largest cohort regarding earnings.


顶一下
(1)
100%
踩一下
(0)
0%
手机上普特 m.putclub.com 手机上普特
[责任编辑:Tina]
------分隔线----------------------------
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
用户名: 密码: 验证码:
  • 推荐文章
  • 资料下载
  • 讲座录音
普特英语手机网站
用手机浏览器输入m.putclub.com进入普特手机网站学习
查看更多手机学习APP>>