1. I'm very nervous about taking the exam.
2. I get very strung up before an exam.
3. Penny never got uptight about exams.
4. The students were all psyched up for their final exams.
5. She was all nerves before the final exams.
6. Thinking about the final exams keys him up.
7. The thought of my exams next week scares me stiff.
8. He worked himself up into a frenzy before his exams.
9. I cannot accept any social engagements for the next few weeks, while we are in the thick of examinations.
10.And how can we avoid pre - exam nerves and panic?