What can you do to make sure you’re looking good during that critical first impression?
1. As a general rule, smiling makes you more attractive. That said, ladies, smile. Guys…well, think twice. Want to improve your smile? Smile slower.
2. Beauty sleep? Yeah, it’s real. Get some.
3. Red clothes. Men, women, whatever. Wear red.
4. Guys: stubble makes you look smarter and more sociable.
5. Guys: chin up. Ladies: chin down.
6. Guys: deep, dominant voice. Ladies, keep it feminine. (But you already know that on some level; that’s why you speak differently when talking to attractive men.)
7. Guys: emphasize the height. Ladies, might want to wear flats.
8. Ladies who don’t wear makeup: start wearing makeup. And pick bras wisely: that awful stereotype about men liking big boobs? Confirmed.
9. Guys, you need to move right, keep cool, and be confident. Or just go buy a puppy. And you know those obnoxious jerks who constantly lift weights, show off their fancy cars, and throw lots of money around? Well, that stuff works. But if you think you’re going to date a supermodel, you need to have the whole package… except brains, brains are optional.