英语新闻:俄罗斯女子洗澡看手机惨被电死

作者:admin

来源:

2016-2-23 10:26

俄罗斯女子洗澡看手机惨被电死

【Related News】
现代人几乎手机不离手,似乎只要手机不在身边就会陷入“世界末日“。不过,俄罗斯莫斯科一名叫施维丹高的女子连洗澡都要带着iPhone一起去,结果惨被电死在浴缸内。
相关英语报道:
Russian girl electrocuted when using her phone in the bath
A teenager who was using her mobile phone while taking a bath has died after it fell in the water and electrocuted her.
The unnamed 14-year-old had plugged her phone into a charger that was connected to an extension lead at the time.
Her devastated mother found the body of her daughter in the bath in their home in Moscow, Russia, after realising that she had been in locked bathroom for a long time.
The mother then forced her way inside after getting no response from her daughter before finding her lifeless body inside.

The victim had reportedly been so badly electrocuted that her body had started to burn.
Her mother said that the teenager had the charger in her hands and the mobile phone was on the floor, and she had used an extension lead because there were no plugs in the bathroom.
Prosecutor Yulia Ivanova told local media: “Currently we are still investigating and will make a decision on what action to take, if any, once the investigation is completed.“
【新闻小词】
1.electrocute v.<美>处电刑,触电致死
2.extension lead 伸长引线,接长线路,延长线
3.lifeless adj. 毫无生气, 无生命的
4.charger n.充电器

文稿来源:Agencies

图片来源:english.sina