351. Adolescent's reckless and erroneous acts like harassment, alcoholic addiction, theft, and racketing, aren’t negligible.
352. Your vulgar words will degrade yourself, so you’d better ponder over how to constrain yourself timely.
353. The bold and vicious insurgent of no cultivation was deprived of the autonomy.
354. Catholic morality catered to the tribal chief’s mind; thereby he made the pope and missionary preach it.
355. The entrepreneur said, by heightening the efficiency of their inland firm legitimately, the company received triple dividend this year.
356. With infinite literary knowledge and singular creative writing style, he had enhanced his own reputation in artistic community.
357. The texture of bronze and marbles bear great resemblance to ivory often used for sculpturing (carving) in aesthetics.
358. Someone muttered a curse after patrolling for days along the forest verge without finding the hostages kidnapped.
359. In salute, they evacuated every daring member of the expedition from the mine locomotive.
360. In retrospect, recycling of water is the recipe for irrigation in dry areas.