1. I’m afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
2. What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.
3. If you compare the quality of our goods with that of other countries, you will see that our price is very reasonable.
4. The price we quoted you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must have found it very competitive.
5. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuations stop.
6. The present market situation is on an upward trend, so you don’t have to worry about the profit.
7. Our product is rather competitive, so there is no question of profit.
8. Your counter-offer seems to be a little tight. If so, our profit margin will be too small.
9. If you increase your initial order to 30,000, I suppose we would consider reducing the price to $380 per unit.