(4) The name-list of the legal representatives (or the candidates for members of the board of directors) of the foreign-capital enterprise;
(5) The legal certifying documents and the credit position certifying documents of the foreign investor;
(6) The written reply given by the people's government at or above the county level at the place, where the enterprise is to be established;
(7) An inventory of goods and materials needed to be imported;
(8) Other documents that are required to be submitted.