神探夏洛克第二季第一集_13

作者:admin

来源:

2013-7-2 11:02

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_13

00:00

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_13

你什么也不能做 她什么也不会做
There's nothing you can do and nothing she will do,
我觉得是这样
as far as I can see.
我可以下令全面监视她
I can put maximum surveillance on her.
干嘛那么麻烦? 在微博上粉她就好了
Why bother? You can follow her on Twitter.
我记得她账户名是"鞭临天下"
I believe her user name is The Whip Hand.
对哦
Yes.

很有趣 抱歉失陪 喂?
Most amusing. Excuse me. Hello?
你的手机为什么会发出那种声音?
Why does your phone make that noise?
什么声音? 刚才那声
What noise? That noise, the one it just made.
短信铃声 表示我有新短信
It's a text alert, means I've got a text.
嗯 但你短信一般不是这声啊
Hmm. Your texts don't usually make that noise.
显然是有人拿了我的手机 玩笑性地
Well, somebody got hold of the phone and
apparently as a joke
把她的个人短信铃声改成了这个
personalised their text alert noise.
哦 就是说每次那个人短信你...
Hmm, so every time they text you...
看来是的
It would seem so.
你能把铃音开小声点吗
Could you turn that phone down a bit?
在我那个年代可是...
At my time of life it's...
我很好奇谁会拿到你的手机
See I'm wondering who could have got hold of your phone.
它不是一直在你大衣口袋里吗?
It would've been in your coat.
你自己演绎推理吧
I'll leave you to your deductions.
我可不是傻子
I'm not stupid, you know.
你怎么会有这样的想法呢?
Where do you get that idea?
邦德直升机(救生直升机)按原计划出发
Bond Air is go, that's decided.
再跟考文垂组协商一下
Check with the Coventry lot.
再见
Talk later.
她还藏着什么?
What else does she have?
艾琳·艾德勒 美国人不会因为几张不雅图片
Irene Adler. The Americans wouldn't be interested in her
就对她那么感兴趣的
for a couple of compromising photographs.

有很多 比那多太多了
There's more. Much more.
有大事要发生了 是不是
Something big's coming, isn't it?
艾琳·艾德勒的事跟你不再相干了
Irene Adler is no longer any concern of yours.
从现在起 你不许再管这事
From now on, you will stay out of this.
是么? 是的 夏洛克
Oh, will I? Yes, Sherlock.
你必须服从
You will.
抱歉我必须离开了
Now if you'll excuse me,
要去给个老朋友道个诚挚的歉
I have a long and arduous apology to make to a very old friend.
代我向她问好
Do give her my love.
(英国国歌"天佑女王")
HE PLAYS 'GOD SAVE THE QUEEN'
("祝你圣诞快乐")
we wish you a merry christmas
真好听 夏洛克 拉得太好听了
Lovely, Sherlock. That was lovely.
嗯 很赞 是啊 确实好听
Hmm, marvellous. Yes, very good.
你要肯戴那对鹿角就好了
I wish you could have worn the antlers.
有些事还是想象一下就好了 赫德森太太
Some things are best left to the imagination, Mrs Hudson.
赫太太?
Mrs H?
谢了 不用 莎拉
No thank you, Sarah.
不不 他总是记不住名字
Er, no, no, he's not good with names.
不 我一定能回忆起来
No, I can get this.
莎拉是医生 然后是那个脸上有斑的
Sarah was the doctor, then there was the one with the spots,
然后是个大鼻子 然后...
then the one with the nose and then,
无聊的老师后面是谁来着?
who was after the boring teacher?

没了
Nobody.
珍妮特 逐个排除错误答案的结果
Jeanette! Ah, process of elimination.
哦 天哪救命
Oh, dear Lord.
大家好 抱歉 门上写着直接进所以我就...
Hello, everyone. It said on the door to come up.
你好啊 茉莉!
Hello, Molly!
大家都在打招呼寒暄 多美好啊
Everybody saying hello to each other, how wonderful!
我来拿...我的神! 哇哦!
Let me, er... Holy Mary! Wow!
看来都在圣诞小酌嘛
So we're having Christmas drinkies?
他们盼好久了
No stopping them, apparently.
一年中就这么一天 这俩娃能温柔些待我
It's the one day of the year where the boys have to be nice to me,
还是很值得的
so it's almost worth it.