神探夏洛克第二季第一集_20

作者:admin

来源:

2013-7-5 11:20

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_20

00:00

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_20

哈密斯
Hamish
约翰·哈密斯·华生
John Hamish Watson,如果你们想给小孩取名字的话
just if you were looking for baby names.
有个来自国防部的男人 我对他了如指掌
There was a man, an MOD official and I knew what he liked.
他最喜欢的事是炫耀自己
One of the things he liked was showing off.
他告诉我这封邮件可以拯救世界
He told me this email was going to save the world.
我在他不知情的时候拍了下来
He didn't know but I photographed it他那时被捆着
he was a bit tied up at the time.
屏幕太小了 你看的到吗?
It's a bit small on that screen, can you read it?
看得到 很明显 是密码
Yes. Code, obviously.
我找全国最好的破译人员看过
I had one of the country's best cryptographers take a look,
虽然我记得他当时倒吊着
though he was mostly upside down, as I recall.
他也无法破解
Couldn't figure it out.
你能做什么 福尔摩斯先生?
What can you do, Mr Holmes?
来吧 来讨女孩的欢心
Go on, impress a girl.
可能还有修正余地
There's a margin for error,
但我确定有架747客机
but I'm pretty sure there's a 747
明天六点半从希斯罗机场飞往巴尔的摩
leaving Heathrow tomorrow at 6:30. for Baltimore.
当然这会拯救世界 我也不知怎么救
Apparently it's going to save the world, I'm not sure how,
给我一点时间 我才花了八秒
but give me a moment, I've only been on the case eight seconds.
得了 这不是密码 这是航班座位号
Oh, come on, it's not code, these are seats on a passenger jet.
看 没有字母I是怕被误认为数字1
Look, no 'I' because it can be mistaken for one.
没有K之后的字母 因为飞机宽度限制
No letters past 'K' - the width of the plane is the limit.
这些数字大多没有连号
The numbers always appear not in sequence,
可字母有些短的连号
but the letters have little runs of sequence all of the place
家人和夫妻坐在一起
families and couples sitting together.
只有珍宝客机(747大客机)有才有K或55排之后的座位
Only a Jumbo's wide enough for a letter 'K' or rows past 55
所以有上下两层
so there's always an upstairs.
去除了第13排 航空公司很迷信
A row thirteen eliminates superstitious airlines.
航班号007又可以排除一部分
The style of the flight number,007', eliminates a few more.
假定从英国本土出发
Assuming a British point of origin
因为情报来源于这里
because of the original source information,
再假定危机迫在眉睫and assuming the crisis is imminent,
所以唯一
the only flight
和这些完全吻合的本周航班
that matches all the criteria and departs within the week
就是希斯罗明天六点半到巴尔的摩的航班
is the 6:30to Baltimore tomorrow from Heathrow.
不劳你费心夸我多厉害了
Please don't feel obliged to tell me that was amazing,
约翰为表达这个意思 已经用尽了
John's expressed that in every possible variant
英国语言中的一切词汇
available in English language.
我真想就在这要了你 就在这桌上
I would have you right here, on this desk,
直到你求饶 两次
until you begged for mercy twice.
约翰 你能否查查航班号 看我说对了吗?
John, can you check those flight schedules, see if I'm right?
我正在找
I'm on it, yeah.
我这辈子从没向人求饶过
I've never begged for mercy in my life.
两次
Twice.
你是对的 航班号007
Yeah, you're right, flight double 'o' seven.
你说什么? 你是对的
What did you say? You're right.

不 之后
No, after that
不 你之后说了什么?
No, what did you say after that?
007航班号007
Double 'o' seven, flight double 'o' seven.
007
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven...
什么什么007
Something, double 'o' seven...
什么?
What?
747 希斯罗 明晚六点半
007 007是什么
Double 'o' seven, double 'o' seven, what?
到底是什么?
What, something, what?!
邦德直升机起飞
Bond Air is go.