神探夏洛克第二季第一集_21

作者:admin

来源:

2013-7-8 12:09

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_21

00:00

神探夏洛克第二季第一集_21

邦德直升机起飞 已经决定了
'Bond Air is go, that's decided.
珍宝客机 亲爱的福尔摩斯先生 哎呀
邦德直升机准备 跟考文垂组对接
Bond air is go 'Check with the Coventry lot.'
考文垂 我没去过
Coventry. I've never been.
那里很美吗?
Is it nice?
约翰去哪儿了?
Where's John?
他几个小时之前出去了
He went out, a couple of hours ago.
我在和他说话
I was just talking to him.
他说你会这样
He said you do that.
考文垂和事情有什么联系?
What's Coventry got to do with anything?
有一个故事 不一定是真的
It's a story, probably not true -
二战期间
in the Second World War,同盟国知道考文垂会被轰炸
the Allies knew Coventry was going to get bombed, because
他们破译了德军的密码
they'd broken the German code,

但是不想让德军知道
but didn't want the Germans to know that,
所以就任其发生了
so they let it happen anyway.
你有过谁吗?
Have you ever had anyone?
什么?
I'm sorry?
我说的有过 是露骨的那种
And when I say had, I'm being indelicate.
我不明白 那我就优雅一点吧
I don't understand. I'll be delicate then.
一起吃晚餐吧 为什么?
Let's have dinner. Why?
你也许饿了
You might be hungry.
我没有 很好
I'm not. Good.
为什么我想...要吃晚餐
Why would I...want to have dinner...
...如果我不饿的话
..if I wasn't hungry?
福尔摩斯先生 如果这是世界末日
Mr Holmes, if it was the end of the world,
如果这是最后一晚
if this was the very last night...
...你会和我共进晚餐吗?
..would you have dinner with me?
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
太迟了
Too late.
不是世界末日 是赫德森太太
That's not the end of the world, that's Mrs Hudson.
夏洛克 这人在门外 门铃还是不响吗?
Sherlock, this man was at the door, is the bell still not working?
他拿枪打坏的
He shot it.
你又要来把我带走吗?
Have you come to take me away again?
是的 福尔摩斯先生 我拒绝
Yes, Mr Holmes. Well, I decline.
我觉得你不会的
I don't think you do.
客机上有炸弹要爆炸
There's going to be a bomb on a passenger jet.

英国和美国都知道
The British and Americans know about it,
可为了不暴露情报来源
but rather than expose their source他们任其发生 飞机会被炸开花
they're going to let it happen - the plane will blow up.
考文垂事件再度重演
Coventry all over again.
局势如车轮转动 天下没有新鲜事
The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.
你看起来状态不错
Well, you're looking all better.
感觉如何?
How you feeling?
感觉想朝你头上开一枪 先生
Like putting a bullet in your brain, sir.

Hmm.
我真开枪 他们会给我发奖章的...
They'd pin a medal on me if I did...
先生
..sir.
考文垂难题
The Coventry conundrum.
你觉得我的解决办法如何?
What do you think of my solution?
飞机上全是死人
The flight of the dead.
飞机在半空中爆炸 恐怖主义者的任务完成
Plane blows up midair, mission accomplished for the terrorists,
上百人的事故 但是没人会死
hundreds of casualties, but nobody dies.
干净利落 对吧?
Neat, don't you think?
你在整件事边缘绕了这么久
You've been stumbling around the fringes of this one for ages.
还是你太无聊了 没注意到规律?
Or were you too bored to notice the pattern?