神探夏洛克第二季第三集_18

作者:admin

来源:

2013-8-16 11:28

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_18

00:00

神探夏洛克第二季第三集_18

他就坐在那里
He just sat there
两眼盯着黑暗
staring into the darkness.
只有一件事能让他开口
The only thing that made him open up...
我可以让他说话 一点点
I could get him to talk, just a little.
但是...
But...
交换条件是夏洛克的人生经历
In return you had to offer him Sherlock's life story.
所以 唯一的弥天大谎是
So, one big lie...
夏洛克是骗子
..Sherlock's a fraud,
人们都会相信 因为其他全是真相
and people will swallow it because the rest of it's true.
莫里亚蒂想毁掉夏洛克 是吧
Moriarty wanted Sherlock destroyed, right,
而你给他装备了完美的弹药
and you have given him the perfect ammunition.
约翰
John.
对不起
I'm sorry.
噢 拜托
Oh, please!
转告他 好吗?
Tell him, would you?
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
程序代码是关键 找到了 我们可以用它
The computer code is the key to this. We find it, we can use it.
来打败莫里亚蒂
to beat MORIARTY, it's ok
什么用它?
what do you mean, Use it?
他用它来制造假身份
He used it to create a false identity
我们也能入侵档案 摧毁理查德·布鲁克
so we can break into the records and destroy Richard Brook.
带回吉姆·莫里亚蒂
Bring back Jim Moriarty again.
就在B某处
Somewhere in b,
陪审团裁决那天 他藏的东西
somewhere on the day of the verdict he left it hidden.
他摸了什么? 一个苹果 没了
What did he touch? An apple, nothing else.
他写了什么吗? 没有
Did he write anything down? No.
是我
Yeah, speaking.
什么?
What?
发生什么了 她还好吗?
What happened? Is she OK?
上帝呀 好的 我来了
Oh, my God! Right, yes, I'm coming.
发生什么了?
What is it?
是急救员 赫德森太太被枪击了
Paramedics. Mrs Hudson's been shot.
怎么会?
How?
多半是你招惹的杀手们啊 上帝
Probably one of the killers you managed to attract. Jesus!
她快死了 夏洛克 我们走
she is dying, Sherlock. Let's go.
你去吧 我在忙
You go. I'm busy.
忙? 思考 我需要思考
Busy?! Thinking. I need to think.
你需要... 她对你没意义吗?
You need to...? Doesn't she mean anything to you?
上回那男人碰了她 你把他弄到半死
You once half-killed a man because he laid a finger on her.
她只是我的房东
She's my landlady.
她快死了... 你这冷血机器
She's dying...you machine!
算了 你尽管一个人呆在这儿吧
Sod this. Sod this! You stay here if you want, on your own.
我就拥有孤独 孤独能保护我
Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.
不 只有朋友能互相保护
No, friends protect people.
* 我自从出生就被踢来踢去
* I've been kicked around since I was born
* 可现在我很好 一切都没关系
* But now it's all right, it's OK
* 你可以视而不见
* You can look the other way
* 我们可以试着理解
* We can try to understand
* 纽约时报如何打动人心
* The New York Times' effect on man
* 不论你是兄弟 或是母亲
* Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
* 你会活下去
* You're stayin' alive... *
好吧 我们终于又见面了
Well...here we are at last.
你和我 夏洛克
You and me, Sherlock.
我们的难题 终极难题
And our problem - the final problem.
活下去
Staying alive!
多无聊啊 是不是?
It's so boring, isn't it?
就这样活着
It's just staying.