生活大爆炸第一季第二集_2The Big Bran Hypothesis

作者:admin

来源:

2013-4-15 09:12

生活大爆炸第一季第二集_2The Big Bran Hypothesis

00:00

生活大爆炸第一季第二集_2The Big Bran Hypothesis

-Leonard: Come on, we should go.
快点,我们得走了。

-Sheldon: Hang on.
等一下。

-Leonard: What are you doing?
你在干嘛?

-Sheldon: I'm straightening up.

我在清理。

-Leonard: Sheldon, this is not your home.
Sheldon,这不是你的家。

-Sheldon: No, this is not anyone's home. This is a swirling vortex of entropy.
这根本不能叫家,这是社会恶化的旋涡中心。

-Leonard: When the transvestite lived here, you didn't care how he kept the place.
当易装癖住在这儿的时候,你就不计较他怎么糟蹋这的。

-Sheldon: Because it was immaculate. I mean, you opened that man's closet, it was left to right evening gowns,
因为他的很完美。当你打开那男人的衣橱时,从左到右,依次是女士晚礼服、

cocktail dresses, then his police uniforms.
女士短裙、然后是警察制服。

-Leonard: What were you doing in his closet?
你去翻他的衣橱干什么?

-Sheldon: I helped him run some cable for a web cam.
我帮他调试摄像头网线。

-Penny:Hey, guys.
嘿,伙计们。

-Leonard: Oh, Hey, Penny.
嘿,Penny。

This just arrived, we just brought this up... just now.
家具刚到,我们搬上来...刚刚。

-Penny:Great. Was it hard getting it up the stairs?
太好了,你们搬上楼来很费劲吧?

-Leonard: No.
不。

-Sheldon: "No"?
"不"?

-Leonard: No.
不。

-Sheldon: No.
不。

-Leonard: Well, we'll get out of your here.
好了,我们出去了。

-Penny:Okay, great. Thank you again.
太好了,再次谢谢你们。

-Sheldon: Penny...I just want you to know that you don't have to live like this.
Penny,我只是想让你知道,你没必要这样生活。

I'm here for you.
有我在呢。

-Penny:What's he talking about?
他在说什么?

-Leonard: It's a joke.
说笑话。

-Penny:I don't get it.
我没听懂。

-Leonard: Yeah, he didn't tell it right.
是啊,他讲不来笑话的。

-Leonard: Sheldon? Sheldon? Hello? Sheldon!
Sheldon! Sheldon? 哈罗? Sheldon!

-Sheldon: Shh, Shh, shh. Penny's sleeping.
嘘,嘘,Penny在睡觉。

-Leonard: Are you insane?
你疯了吗?

You can't just break into a woman's apartment in the middle of the night and clean.
你不能就这么闯进一间女人的公寓,深更半夜,还打扫整理。

-Sheldon: I had no choice.
我别无选择。

I couldn't sleep knowing that just outside my bedroom was our living room, and immediately adjacent to the hallway was... this.
我没法睡着,明明知道,我卧室外是客厅,客厅外是走廊,而直接紧接走廊的是...这个。

-Leonard: Do you realize that if Penny wakes up,
你有没想过,万一Penny醒了,

there is no reasonable explanation as to why we're here.
该如何解释我们在这儿呢。

-Sheldon: I just gave you a reasonable explanation.
我刚就给了你一个合理解释。

-Leonard: No, no, you gave me an explanation.
不,不,你给了我一个解释。

Its reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.
可它的合理性,得由你的同伴陪审团来裁决。

-Sheldon: Don't be ridiculous. I have no peers.
别说笑了。我没什么同伴。

-Leonard: Sheldon, we have to get out of here.
Sheldon,我们得出去。

-Sheldon: You might want to speak in a lower register.

也许你得降低声调。

-Leonard: What?
什么?

-Sheldon: Evolution has made women sensitive to high-pitched noises while they sleep
人类进化使得女性在睡觉时,对高声调的噪音特别敏感,

so that they'll be roused by a crying baby.
这样她们就能被哭闹的婴儿唤醒。

If you want to avoid waking her, speak in a lower register.
如果你不想吵醒她,降低声调。

-Leonard: That's ridiculous!
太可笑了!

-Sheldon: No. That's ridiculous.
不,太可笑了。

-Leonard: Fine. I accept your premise. Now, please, let's go.
好吧,我接受你的假设,拜托,我们走。

-Sheldon: I'm not leaving until I'm done.
没清理完,我不会走的。

If you have time to lean, you have time to clean.
如果你如此清闲,还不如帮着清理。

-Leonard: Oh, what the hell.
噢,该死的。

-Sheldon: Morning.
早上好。

-Leonard: Morning.
早上好。

-Sheldon: I have to say I slept splendidly.
我得说我睡得非常好。

Granted, not long, but just deeply and well.
老实说,睡得不久,但是很深很沉。

-Leonard: I'm not surprised.
我不觉得惊讶。

A well-known folk cure for insomnia is to break in your neighbor's apartment and clean.
一个有名的民间治愈失眠法,就是闯入邻居的房间打扫清理。

-Sheldon: Sarcasm?
讽刺我吗?

-Leonard: You think?
你说呢?

-Sheldon: Granted, my methods may have been somewhat unorthodox,

老实说,我的方法也许有些极端,

but I think the end result will be a measurable enhancement to Penny's quality of life.
但我认为最终有效地,增进了Penny的生活质量。

-Leonard: You've convinced me. Maybe tonight we should sneak in and shampoo her carpet.
你说得对,也许今晚我们该再偷溜去,给她的地毯来个泡泡浴。

-Sheldon: You don't think that crosses a line?
你不觉得那样太过火了吗?

-Leonard: Yes.
当然。

For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
Sheldon,难道要我每次开口讽刺你时,都举块讽刺牌?

-Sheldon: You have a sarcasm sign?
你有讽刺牌?

-Leonard: No, I do not have a sarcasm sign.
不,我没有讽刺牌。

-Sheldon: Do you want some cereal?
你想来些芥麦吗?

I feel so good today; I'm going to choose from the low-fiber end of the shelf.
今天感觉真好,我决定选择,架子尾端的低纤维食物。

Hello, Honey Puffs.
哈罗,蜂蜜泡芙。

-Penny:Son of a bitch!
狗娘养的!

-Leonard: Penny's up.
Penny起床了。

-Penny:You sick geeky bastards!
你们这些恶心变态的杂种!

-Leonard: How did she know it was us?
她怎么知道是我们?

-Sheldon: I may have left a suggested organizational schematic for her bedroom closet.
我也许在她卧室的衣橱,留下了一个暗示性的组织记号。

-Penny:Leonard!
Leonard!

-Leonard: God, this is going to be bad.
上帝啊,糟糕了。

-Sheldon: Good-bye, Honey Puffs. Hello, Big Bran.
再见,蜂蜜泡芙。哈罗,大糠芥麦。

-Penny:You came into my apartment last night while I was sleeping?!
你们昨晚趁我睡着时,进了我的房间?!

-Leonard: Yes, but only to clean.
是的,但只是帮你清理房间。

-Sheldon: Really more to organize. You're not actually dirty, per se.
顶多也就是整理。本质上讲,你并不脏。

-Penny:Give me back my key.
把钥匙还给我。

-Leonard: I'm very, very sorry.
我非常抱歉。

-Penny:Do you understand how creepy this is?
你们知道这有多么可怕吗?

-Leonard: Oh, yes, we discussed it at length last night.
是的,我们昨晚详细地讨论过了。

-Penny:In my apartment, while I was sleeping?!
我的房间,趁我睡着时?!

-Sheldon: And snoring. And that's probably just a sinus infection.
还打鼾,那也许是种鼻窦传染病。

But it could be sleep apnea. You might want to see an otolaryngologist.
但那会引发睡眠时呼吸暂停,你最好去看耳鼻喉科医师。

The throat doctor.
就是看咽喉的医生。

-Penny:And what kind of doctor removes shoes from asses?
哪种医生能从屁股里提鞋?

-Sheldon: Depending on the depth, that's either a... proctologist or a general surgeon.
依深度来看,那可能是直肠病医生,或是普通外科医生。

-Leonard: SARCASM
讽刺(纸上写的)

-Sheldon: Oh.

-Penny:God!
上帝!

-Leonard: Penny, I think what you're feeling is perfectly valid and maybe a little bit later today
Penny,你现在的想法完全正确,也许再过一会儿,

when you're feeling a little less...
当你感到不是那么...

for lack of a better word-- violated,
该怎么说,被冒犯时,

maybe we can talk about this some more.
我们可以再谈谈这件事。

-Penny:Stay away from me.
离我远点。

-Leonard: Sure, that's another way to go.
当然,那也是种方法。

-Sheldon: Penny, Penny! Hold on.
Penny,Penny! 等等。

Just to clarify, because there will be a discussion when you leave.
澄清一下,因为你离开后,这儿会展开讨论。

Is your objection solely to our presence in the apartment while you were sleeping,
你是只反对我们,趁你睡着时偷溜进你房间,

or do you also object to the imposition of a new organizational paradigm.
还是也反对被强迫接受一个,全新而井井有条的模范房间?

Well, that was a little non-responsive.
呃,这个回答太含糊了。

-Leonard: You are going to march yourself over there right now and apologize.
你得马上大步走去,正式向她道歉。

What's funny?
有什么好笑的?

-Sheldon: That wasn't sarcasm?
那不是讽刺吗?

-Leonard: No.
不是。

-Sheldon: Whoo, boy, you are all over the place this morning.
哇,小子,今早什么话都是你说了算啊。

I have a master's and two Ph.D.s, I should not have to do this.
我有一个硕士学位,两个博士学位,我不应该这么做。

-Penny:What?!
什么事?!

-Sheldon: I am truly sorry for what happened last night.
对于昨晚发生的事,我真挚地向你道歉。

I take full responsibility.
我负全部责任。

And I hope that it won't color your opinion of Leonard,
而且我希望不会影响到,你对Leonard的看法。

who is not only a wonderful guy, but also, I hear, a gentle and thorough lover.
他不仅仅是个好人,而且我听说,他是个温和细心的好情人。

I did what I could.
我尽力了。

dolly:手推车
lifting belt:升运带
measurable:明显的,重大的
Archimedes:阿基米德(古希腊数学家、物理学家、发明家)
fulcrum:支点
lever:杠杆
thou=you 相当于汉语中称“你“为“汝“
in no way:决不
tray:餐具盘 flatware:餐具
garage sale:现场旧货出售
occur to:被想起(到)
compulsive:强迫性的
straighten up: 清理
Swirling:漩涡
vortex:涡流
entropy:熵,函数
immaculate:整洁的
peer:同辈,同龄人
lower register:低音区
rouse:醒来,唤醒
insomnia:失眠症
sarcasm:讥讽,讽刺
unorthodox:非正规的
sneak:偷偷溜进
per se:本身,自身
at length:充分的,详尽的
imposition:强加,被迫接受
paradigm:范例,样式