生活大爆炸第一季第五集_2:The Hamburger Postulate

作者:admin

来源:

2013-4-19 09:38

生活大爆炸第一季第五集_2:The Hamburger Postulate

00:00

生活大爆炸第一季第五集_2:The Hamburger Postulate

-Penny: Oh, hey, Sheldon. What's going on?
Sheldon 怎么了?

-Sheldon: I need your opinion on a matter of semiotics.
我需要符号学方面的帮助。

-Penny: I'm sorry?
什么?

-Sheldon: Semiotics. The study of signs and symbols.
符号学,研究符号和象征。

-Sheldon: It's a branch of philosophy related to linguistics.
是语言学基本理论的分支。

-Penny: Okay, sweetie, I know you think you're explaining yourself but you're really not.
亲爱的,你以为自己在解释,但其实你没有。

-Sheldon: Just come with me.
跟我来。

-Sheldon: Well?
怎样?

-Penny: Well, what?
什么怎样?

-Sheldon: What does it mean?
什么意思?

-Penny: Oh, come on, you went to college.
得了,你上过大学的。

-Sheldon: Yes, but I was 11.
我11岁上的。

-Penny: All right, look, a tie on the doorknob usually means someone doesn't want to be disturbed。
好吧,是这样,门把手上挂条领带,意思是不想被打扰。

-Penny: Because, they're... you know, getting busy.
因为...因为在忙活

-Sheldon: So you're saying Leonard has a girl in there?
就是说Leonard跟个女孩在房间里?

-Penny: Well, either that or he's lost his tie rack and gotten really into Bryan Adams.
不然就是他丢了领带架,还疯狂地喜欢上了Bryan Adams。

-Leslie: Oh, Leonard, you magnificent beast.
Leonard,你这了不起的野兽!

-Penny: We really shouldn't be standing here.
我们不该站在这。

-Sheldon: This is very awkward.
太尴尬了。

-Penny: Oh, come on, Leonard's had girls over before, right?
Leonard以前也带女孩回来过吧?

-Sheldon: Oh, yes, but there's usually planning, courtship, advance notice...
有的,但通常要计划,求爱,提前通知...

-Sheldon: Last time, I was able to book a cruise to the Arctic to see a solar eclipse.
就像上次,我才有时间去北极看日食的旅行。

-Penny: You had to leave the state because your roommate was having sex?
你室友要做爱,你就得离开这个州?

-Sheldon: I didn't have to.
不是的。

-Sheldon: The dates just happened to coincide.
时间上完全是个巧合。

-Penny: So, do you know who's in there?
你知道里面那是谁吗?

-Sheldon: Well, there's Leonard.
Leonard。

-Sheldon: And he's either with Leslie Winkle or a 1930s gangster.
跟他在一起的不是Leslie Winkle,就是30年代的黑帮。

-Penny: Hmm, good for him.
恭喜他了。

-Penny: Good for Leonard.
恭喜Leonard。

-Penny: Okay, good night.
好吧,晚安。

-Sheldon: No, no, wait, hold on.
等等,别走!

-Penny: What's the matter?
怎么了?

-Sheldon: I don't know what the protocol is here.
我不知道这种情况下标准做法是什么。

-Sheldon: Do I stay? Do I leave?
我该留下来? 还是出去?

-Sheldon: Do I wait to greet them with a refreshing beverage?
他们出来时,要递上提神饮料吗?

-Penny: Gee, Sheldon, you're asking the wrong girl.
Sheldon,你问错人了。

-Penny: I'm usually on the other side of the tie.
我通常在领带的另一边。

-Sheldon: Hi, Leonard?
你好,Leonard?

-Sheldon: It's me, Sheldon...
是我,Sheldon。

-Sheldon: In the living room.
我在客厅。

-Sheldon: I just... I wanted you to know I saw the tie.
我就想告诉你,我看到领带了。

-Sheldon: Message received.
收到你的消息了。

-Sheldon: You're welcome.
不客气。

-Sheldon: Carry on.
继续吧。

-Sheldon: Give my best to Leslie.
向Leslie问好。

-Sheldon: Big Boy...
大胖汉堡...

-Sheldon: Someone touched my board.
有人动过我的写字板。

-Sheldon: Oh, God, my board!
天啊我的写字板!

-Sheldon: Leonard! Leonard!
Leonard! Leonard!

-Leonard: Hey, what's the matter?
怎么了?

-Sheldon: My equations, someone's tampered with my equations.
有人改过我的公式!

-Leonard: Are you sure?
你确定?

-Sheldon: Of course I'm sure.
很确定!

-Sheldon: Look at the beta function of quantum chromodynamics.
看看量子色动力学的贝塔函数。

-Sheldon: The sign's been changed.
符号被改了!

-Leonard: Oh, yeah.
对哦!

-Leonard: But doesn't that fix the problem you've been having?
那不正好解决了你的问题吗?

-Sheldon: Are you insane? Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗? 你傻了吗?

-Sheldon: Are you... hey, look.
你...哦,瞧瞧。

-Sheldon: That fixes the problem I've been having.
这正好解决了我的问题。

-Leslie: You're welcome.
不客气。

-Sheldon: You did this?
你干的?

-Leslie: Yeah, I noticed it when I got up to get a glass of water.
我起来喝水的时候发现的。

-Leslie: So I fixed it and now you can show that quarks are asymptotically free at high energies.
我改了,这样就能证明夸克在高能状态下是渐进自由的。

-Leslie: Pretty cool, huh?
很赞吧?

-Sheldon: Cool?
赞?

-Leslie: Listen, I've got to get to the lab.
我要去实验室了。

-Leslie: Thanks for a great night.
昨晚很棒,谢了。

-Leonard: Thank you. I'll see you at work.
谢谢,上班见。

-Sheldon: Hold on. Hold on!
等等!

-Leslie: What?
怎么?

-Sheldon: Who told you you could touch my board?
谁说你可以碰我的写字板的?

-Leslie: No one.
没人。

-Sheldon: Yeah, I don't come into your house and touch your board.
我不会去你家碰你的写字板。

-Leslie: There are no incorrect equations on my board.
我的板子上没有错误的公式啊。

-Sheldon: Oh, that is so...
你真是...

-Sheldon: so...
太...

-Leslie: I'm sorry, I've got to run.
对不起,我要走了。

-Leslie: If you come up with an adjective, text me.
如果你想好形容词,短信发我。

-Sheldon: Inconsiderate.
不体谅。

-Sheldon: That is the adjective, "inconsiderate. "
就是这个词 "不体谅"。

semiotics:记号语言学
eclipse:日蚀
gangster: 匪徒,歹徒【黑帮】
protocol:礼仪
equation: 公式
tamper with : 篡改
beta function: 贝塔函数
quantum:量子
chromodynamics: 色动力学
asymptotically: 【渐进的】