生活大爆炸第一季第六集_3:The Middle Earth Paradigm

作者:admin

来源:

2013-4-23 09:43

生活大爆炸第一季第六集_3:The Middle Earth Paradigm

00:00

生活大爆炸第一季第六集_3:The Middle Earth Paradigm

-Kurt: Okay, maybe you didn't hear me.
好吧,也许你们没有听我说。

Go away.
走开。

-Penny: All right, Kurt, be nice.
行了, Kurt, 客气一点。

-Kurt: Oh, I am being nice.
噢, 我不是很客气啊。

Right, little buddy?
是么?小个子?

-Leonard: Okay. I understand your impulse to try to physically intimidate me.
好。我明白你有使用身体优势恐吓我的冲动。

I mean, you can't compete with me on an intellectual level
我的意思是,你不能在智力水平上和我比。

so you're driven to animalistic puffery.
所以你趋于采用动物性的夸张。

-Kurt: You calling me a puffy animal?
你说我是肥胖动物?

-Penny: Of course not. No, he's not.
当然不是。不,他不是。

You're not, right, Leonard?
你不是,对么, Leonard?

-Leonard: No, I said "animalistic".
不是,我说的是“动物性的“。

Of course we're all animals, but, some of us have climbed a little higher on the evolutionary tree.
当然我们都是动物,但我们中的某些在进化树上爬得更高一些。

-Sheldon: If he understands that, you're in trouble.
如果他明白这点,你就麻烦了。

-Kurt: So, what, I'm unevoluted?
那么,什么,我是说我没有进化好?

-Sheldon: You're in trouble.
你麻烦了。

-Kurt: You use a lot of big words for such a little dwarf.
你这个小侏儒用了很多大词啊。

-Penny: Okay, Kurt, please.
行了, Kurt, 别说了。

-Leonard: It's okay. I can handle this.
好的,我会处理这事。

I am not a dwarf,
我不是一个侏儒。

I'm a hobbit.
我是一个霍比人。

A hobbit -
一个霍比人。

Are misfiring neurons in your hippocampus preventing the conversion from short-term to long-term memory?
是不是在你的海马状突起中的神经官能症失灵阻止了短期记忆到长期记忆的转变?

-Kurt: Okay, now you're starting to make me mad.
好了,现在你开始把我逼疯了。

-Leonard: A homo habilis discovering his opposable thumbs says what?
能人猿发现他的食指怎么说?

-Kurt: What?
说什么?

-Leonard: Think I've made my point.
我想我已经说出了我的要点了。

-Kurt: Yeah? How about I make a point out of your pointy little head?
是么?如果我把你的小尖头敲开会怎么样?

-Sheldon: Let me remind you, while my moral support is absolute, in a physical confrontation, I will be less than useless.
我提醒你一下,虽然从道义上我绝对支持你。但如果体力对抗,我比没用还没用。

-Leonard: There's not going to be a confrontation.
没必要有什么对抗。

In fact, I doubt if he can even spell "confrontation".
事实上,我怀疑他是否会拼对“对抗“。

-Kurt: C-O-N-... Frontation!
C-O-N-... Frontation!

-Penny: Kurt, put him down this instant!
Kurt, 马上把他放下来!

-Kurt: He started it!
他先开始的!

-Penny: I don't care. I'm finishing it. Put him down!
我不管,现在我来结束。把他放下!

-Kurt: Fine. You're one lucky little leprechaun.
好吧。你是个幸运的小矮人.

-Sheldon: He's a hobbit!
他是个霍比人!

I got your back.
我是你的后盾。

-Penny: Leonard, are you okay?
Leonard, 你还好么?

-Leonard: Yeah, I'm fine.
是的,我很好。

It's a good party, thanks for having us.
这个聚会很不错,多谢你叫上咱。

It's just getting a little late, so...
有点晚了,所以......

-Penny: Okay. All right, thank you for coming.
好吧,好的,谢谢你们能来。

-Sheldon: Happy Halloween. If it's any consolation,
万圣节快乐。如果算是安慰的话

I thought that "homo habilis" line really put him in his place.
我想能人猿确实把他放在了他该待的位置上

-Leonard: What's that?
那是什么?

-Sheldon: Tea.
茶。

When people are upset, the cultural convention is to bring them hot beverages.
当人们不开心时,传统上是给他们些热的饮料。

There, there.
好了,好了。

You want to talk about it?
你想说说它?

-Leonard: No.
不。

-Sheldon: Good. There, there was really all I had.
很好。好了, 好了是我所有会说的了。

-Leonard: Good night, Sheldon.
晚安, Sheldon.

-Sheldon: Good night, Leonard.
晚安, Leonard.

-Penny: I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我想来确认一下你是不是还好

-Leonard: I'm fine.
我很好

-Penny: I am so sorry about what happened.
我对发生的事情很抱歉

-Leonard: It's not your fault.
这不是你的错

-Penny: Yes, it is.
不,是我的错

That's why I broke up with him. He always does stuff like that.
所以我和他分手了他总是做这样的事。

-Leonard: So why was he at your party?
那么他为什么会到你的聚会来呢?

-Penny: Well... I ran into him last week and he was just all apologetic about how he's changed.
是啊......上周我去了他那儿,他一直充满歉意地说他已经改变了。

And he was just going on and on and...
他一直这样说啊说…

I believed him and I'm an idiot because I always believe guys like that.
我相信了他,我真是傻因为我总是会那样的相信男人。

And... I can't go back to my party because he's there.
现在...... 因为他在那里我不能回答聚会上去了。

You don't want to hear this and I'm upset and I'm really drunk and I just want to...
你不想听这些而且我不高兴。而且我真的醉了而且我正想...

-Leonard: There, there!
好了,好了。

-Penny: God, what is wrong with me?
上帝,我到底哪有问题啊?

-Leonard: Nothing, you're perfect.
没什么,你很完美。

-Penny: I'm not perfect.
我不完美。

-Leonard: Yes, you are.
不,你是的。

-Penny: You really think so, don't you?
你真那么想?

-Leonard: Penny.
Penny.

-Penny: Yeah?
什么?

-Leonard: How much have you had to drink tonight?
今晚你喝了多少?

-Penny: Just... a lot.
差不多.....很多。

-Leonard: Are you sure that your being drunk and your being angry with Kurt doesn't have something to do with what's going on here?
你确信你喝醉了,和你生Kurt的气,和这里发生的事没什么关系?

-Penny: It might. Boy, you're really smart.
也许吧. 小朋友,你真的很聪明

-Leonard: Yeah, I'm a freaking genius.
是啊, 我是个该死的天才.

-Penny: Leonard, you are so great.
Leonard, 你真好.

Why can't all guys be like you?
为什么别的男人不像你?

-Leonard: Because if all guys were like me, the human race couldn't survive.
因为如果所有人都像我的话,人类就无法生存了.

-Penny: I should probably go.
我可能应该走了.

-Leonard: Probably.
可能.

-Penny: Thank you.
谢谢你.

-Leonard: That's right, you saw what you saw.
对, 你看到了你所看到的.

That's how we roll in the Shire.
这就是我们怎么在霍比人住的地方做的.

-Sheldon: Coming
进来.

-Howard: Hey, have you seen Koothrappali?
嘿, 你们看见Koothrappali?

-Sheldon: He's not here.
他不在.

Maybe the Avenger summoned him.
也许死神召唤了他.

-Howard: He's not the Marvel Comics Thor, he's the original Norse god.
他不是Marvel动画的雷神他是古挪威的神

-Sheldon: Thank you for the clarification.
谢谢你澄清这点.

-Howard: I'm supposed to give him a ride home.
我应该载他回家。 我确信他没事。

-Sheldon: I'm sure he'll be fine.
我确信他没事。

He has his hammer.
他有他的锤子.

-Woman D: I have to say, you are an amazing man.
我必须说,你是一个神奇的男人.

You're gentle, and passionate.
你既温柔又强烈.

And, my God, you are such a good listener.
而且,我的上帝,你真是一个好听众。

animalistic:兽性说的
puffery:极大称赞
misfiring:不点火
neurons:神经元
hippocampus:海马
leprechaun:妖精
consolation:安慰