人神大战:《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》经典台词

作者:admin

来源:

2016-3-29 16:41

【电影简介】

该片故事背景设定在《超人:钢铁之躯》结尾大战后,围绕着蝙蝠侠和超人之间激增的矛盾而展开,讲述了超人帮助人类解决了很多问题,成为了人类的神,却引起了莱克斯·卢瑟的嫉妒,从而挑拨蝙蝠侠与超人之间战斗的故事。

影片改编自弗兰克·米勒的经典漫画《蝙蝠侠:黑暗骑士归来》。
《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》在中国大陆已于3月25日上映。
【双语台词】
You know, it's true what they say about little boys: born with no natural inclination to share.
他们说小男孩都有个通病是真的,他们天生不懂得分享。
Alfred: You're gonna go to war?
你要挑起战争?
Bruce Wayne: He brought the war to us.
是他把战争带给我们的。
The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus man.
人类史上最伟大的角斗士对决:人神大战。
He is NOT our enemy!
他并非我们的敌人!
Not today!
也许今天不是!
Stay down! If I wanted it, you'd be dead already!
不要动!如果我想,你必死无疑!
Devils don't come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky.
恶魔并非来自我们脚下的地狱,而是从天而降。

That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.
一切原于此,那股狂热,愤怒,无能为力的感觉把一个好人变得,残酷无情。
Superman: Next time they shine your light in the sky, don't go to it. The Bat is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
超人:下次你见到天空上的蝙蝠灯,不要出现了,蝙蝠已经死了,把它埋了。珍惜我的宽宏大量。
[Superman begins to walk away]
[超人准备离开]
Batman: Tell me. Do you bleed?
蝙蝠侠:告诉我,你会流血吗?
[Superman flies away as Batman watches on]
[超人飞走,蝙蝠侠继续注视]
Batman: You will.
蝙蝠侠:你会的。
That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds.
疯子,那是庸人对无法理解的伟大想法的称呼。