Rise to the top
我们可以用 to rise to the top 来形容某人在自己行业里非常成功，并升到了最高层。
1. She rose to the top of the legal profession and became one of the most successful lawyers in the country.
2. He rose to the top at a young age and won many singing awards.
请注意：另一个实用的短语是 give rise to，意思是造成了什么（问题）。
1. The employee's behaviour gave rise to many complaints.
2. The company director’s speech gave rise to the belief that he had decided to retire.
3. The financial crisis has given rise to reforms in many economies.
Hot air balloons can reach amazing heights - the world record is over 21,000 metres! At such height, it's difficult to breathe, so oxygen tanks and masks are needed by anyone travelling above 5,000 metres. Of course anyone ballooning at so high will also need to wrap up warm!