Get a kick out of it
短语 get a kick out of 可以用来形容因做某事给某人带来兴奋、快乐感。
1. I'm not frightened of abseiling - I actually get a real kick out of it!
2. She got such a kick from the dance class that she's thinking of taking it up full time.
3. He didn't think he would like Barcelona, but he got a real kick out of the place.
请注意：如果想戒掉什么坏习惯那么就可以说 to kick a habit.
1. I'm giving up smoking, it's time to kick the habit.
2. Biting your fingernails is disgusting! You should really kick the habit!
Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art form which combines elements of dance, music, acrobatics and fighting. It often forms a part of the Carnival of Brazil, an annual festival held forty six days before Easter. The lively celebrations attract millions of visitors each year.