01. I am applying for a village official position in the capital’s out skirts this year.
02. The shrinking job market in urban areas has prompted me to consider working in rural areas.
03. After my three-year service in the rural area, I will have priority in applying for new jobs in government departments.
04. My work is trivial; it requires patience and an honest attitude.
05. What have you gained from your village position?
06. I want to apply my professional skills there.
07. Introducing new concepts to the countryside and speeding up the development of rural culture are my dreams.
08. In my opinion, a college graduate working as a village official is a win-win choice.
09. I'm working as an assistant to the village head.
10. To be a candidate for village officials, you should pass written, oral tests and physical examination.
11. I have signed a three-year contract, serving as a village official.
12. I hope you can do good deeds for the rural residents.
13. The experience improved my life skills.
14. I'm in charge of providing technical assistance to farmers.
15. Many graduates failed to find jobs in big cities in recent years.
16. College graduates' employment channels are very unbalanced.
17. My family supports me to work in western or remote areas.
18. Don't judge a job by its location.
19. The village official has become a sought-after position.
20. I feel this is a place to make me prepared well for my future career.