01. I want to set up a company of my own.
02. My biggest dream is to become a CEO.
03. One principle I observe in choosing a job is whether I can realize my personal value.
04. There is a trend for college students to change their views towards job-seeking.
05. Don't worry, more career opportunities are waiting for you.
06. I've always fancied running my own business.
07. With the fast-paced world we are living in today, many people want to own their private space.
08. Are there some special privileges for college graduates to set up their own business?
09. You could apply for a loan from the bank.
10. Don't be too ideal.
11. You'd better take some training in management and finance.
12. Young people should settle down and do something practical in the first few years.
13. You'd better take the best advantage of your technical know-how.
14. I am an IT-savvy.
15. I oversee all operations and take charge of finance.
16. You should learn more about entrepreneurship and what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
17. My business has been given a further boost with the newly set-up website.
18. I'm still relatively green in business circles because of my lack of experience.
19. Above all, you'd better ask for some help, advice and guidance.
20. One huge advantage of following your dream at this point in your life is that you have little to lose.