What Is The Most Important Thing To Do In Your 20s?
1. Plan what to do.
2. Have good command over English language.
3. Read, read and read.
4. Start reading, fiction, non fiction, science, history, politics etc.
5. Start exercising or yoga or start jogging. Have a decent physique.
6. Wake up before sunrise, practice to wake up without alarm.
7. Learn to communicate with strangers. Develop the confidence to start a conversation with strangers. Get to know different people around you.
8. Quit smoking, alcohol or any other bad habits you have.
9. Learn how to cook.
10. Learn to plan your day well. Spend at least 10 mins in the morning and make a list of activities to be done for that particular day.
11. Learn a foreign language.
12. Help people who are in need of help.
13. Love your parents, love your family. They are the only ones who will love you.
14. Learn to live alone.
15. Never be dependent on anybody, for anything. Learn to be independent.
16. Don't forget to get at least 8 hrs of peaceful sleep among all these activities.
17. Start meditation, this will keep your mind calm, fresh and active throughout the day.
One of my biggest beliefs is that people from 20 to 25 do not take enough risks. I actually think it’s practical to be very high risk in those 5 years because I truly believe that you can wake up on your 26th or 27th birthday and start being practical and easily still pay off your loans and any other debts. Leave the opportunity of “going for it“ in those 5 years, especially if you have entrepreneurial DNA.
Do things that scare you, but are good for you.
In your 20s, you're still finding your place in the world and who you're looking at in the mirror.
While being introspective helps, the fastest way to find out is to go out there and do stuff in the world. The feedback and experience you get will help you discover what you like/don't like more than anything else.