《小美人鱼》:女巫也不能当小三(音频)

作者:admin

来源:

2015-11-2 13:32

《小美人鱼》:女巫也不能当小三(音频)

00:00

【剧情简介】Ariel暗自伤神,而海鸥却在无意中发现王子的新娘是女巫伪装的,两人的婚礼马上就要举行了,而这已经是最后期限到来之时……无法阻止婚礼,Ariel就要落入女巫手中。

【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】
Things are working out according to my ultimate design
事情向我设想的发展

Soon I'll have that little mermaid and the ocean will be mine
很快这小人鱼和整个海洋都是我的了

The sea witch!
海底女巫!

Oh, no! She’s gonna, I gotta...
哦, 不! 她要,我得...

Ariel! Ariel!
艾莉儿! 艾莉儿!

Ariel,I was flying I was,of course I was flying,and I saw the the witch.
艾莉儿,我是飞来的,我是--当然我是飞来的,而且我看见了女巫

The witch was watching the mirror and she was singing with a stolen set of pipes.
她在照镜子而且用偷来的声音唱歌.

Do you hear what lm telling you?
你听见我说什么了吗?

The prince is marrying the sea witch in disguise!
王子要和女巫伪装的人结婚!

Are you sure about this?
你确认吗?

Have I ever been wrong?
我错过吗?

I mean,when it's important?
我是说,这都什么时候了?

What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办?

【重点词汇讲解】

1.Things are working out
work out,固定词组:进展,成功,有用。例如:That method doesn't work out quite as planned. 这法子行不通

2.design
design这里不是“设计“的意思,而是“阴谋策划“的意思

3.in disguise 伪装的
俗语有云:塞翁失马焉知非福,英语中同样有个说法就是Disaster is blessing in disguise. 灾祸是福。