洪恩奇境英语新狮子王04:Leo带小狮子看星星

作者:admin

来源:

2015-8-4 11:11

洪恩奇境英语新狮子王04:Leo带小狮子看星星

本集简介:小狮子一再央求,可是李欧还是不肯带着他,李欧最后会改变主意吗?

Okay, okay, okay! You can come with me.
好吧,好啦,别哭了。你可以跟着我。

I can?
真的?

I just said you could. Come on.
我刚刚不是说了可以嘛。走吧。



What should I call you? Leo? King? Dad?
我该怎么称呼你?李欧,大王?爸爸?

I don't care what you call me, just don't call me dad. All those stars up there have names; they tell you a lot about who you really are.
我才不管你管我叫什么,就是别叫我爸爸。天上的每一颗星星都有自己的名字。这些星星能够反映真正的你。

How?
怎么回事?

Well, if you look real close, you'll see bunch of stars shape like a lion, sort of walking, his nose pointed down.
如果你仔细观察,有些星群排列成形状如行走的狮子,低头朝下。

I see it!
我看见了!

That's Leo, named after me, of course. Anyway, if you're born under those stars, it’s a sign you'll grow up to be brave and powerful, maybe even a king.
那是狮子座,当然是用我的名字命名的,总之,你如果生在这个星座下,就预示着你将来会胆识过人,甚至可能当上国王。

What's a king do?
国王是干什么的?

Well ,a king is a leader. He's tough, others are afraid of him.
啊,国王就是领袖。他勇猛无比,所有的人都怕他。

Should I be afraid of you?
那我是不是应该怕你?

I don't know. Are ya?
我不知道,你怕吗?

Uh-uh, I like you.
不怕,我喜欢你