走遍加拿大 LESSON 7 GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

作者:admin

来源:

2005-8-24 22:15

走遍加拿大 LESSON 7 GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

00:00

Rumei: Dashan, I'm over here. It's great to see you. How do you feel?
如梅:大山,我在这边。见到你我真高兴。你感觉怎么样?

Dashan: I feel fine now. The doctor was right. I really needed to get some rest.
大山:我感觉很好。大夫说得对,我确实需要休息休息。

Yunbo: Hi, Dashan. How are you?
云波:大山,你好。你身体怎么样?

Dashan: Pretty good, thanks.
大山:相当不错,谢谢。

Yunbo: Dashan, have some coffee. My treat.
云波:大山,来喝杯咖啡,我请客。

Dashan: Oh, thanks.
大山:哦,谢谢你。

Yunbo: And here are your cookies, Rumei.
云波:如梅,这是你的曲奇饼。

Rumei: Thanks. Would you like a chocolate cookie?
如梅:大山,你想吃点巧克力饼干吗?

Dashan: No, thanks. I'm not hungry.
大山:不要,谢谢。我不饿。

Yunbo: Dashan, do you have any plans for today?
云波:大山,你今天有什么安排吗?

Dashan: No, I don't have any.
大山:没有。

Rumei: Well, it's a beautiful day. Would you like to join us for a walk?
如梅:那你看,今天天气非常好,你愿意跟我们一起出去走走吗?

Dashan: Yes, I'd like to. I like to walk around in big cities. You can always learn a lot about them.
大山:我愿意,我很喜欢在大城市里转转。这样总是能加深对这些城市的了解。

Yunbo: I agree.
云波:我同意你的看法。

Yunbo: Rumei, what do you think of these window displays?
云波:如梅,你觉得橱窗的展品摆设怎么样?

Rumei: They're wonderful. Oh, look at this clothing store for children. The clothes are very cute and colourful.
如梅:好极了。 嘿,看这家儿童服装店的摆设。那些衣服样子多漂亮,颜色多鲜艳。#p#副标题#e#

Yunbo: This store looks interesting.
云波:这家商店看起来很有意思。

Dashan: Oh, this store is Roots. It's a popular Canadian chain of clothing stores. Roots has stores across Canada and in other parts of the world.
大山:是啊,商场名字是“根“,是在加拿大很有名的服装连锁店,在加拿大全国以至世界各地都有它的分店。

Rumei: Let's go in. I like to browse in interesting stores.
如梅:我们进去看看吧。我喜欢在有意思的商场里浏览、逛游。

Yunbo &Dashan: Okay.
云波&大山:好啊。

Clerk: Hi. May I help you?
售货员:您好。 我能为您效劳吗?

Yunbo: Yes. Can I buy shoes here?
云波:在这里能买到鞋吗?

Clerk: Certainly. We have great leather shoes.
售货员:当然可以,我们店出售质量上乘的皮鞋。

Yunbo: Where's the shoe section?
云波:鞋部在什么地方?

Clerk: It's on the lower level. You can take the stairs at the back of the store.
售货员:在