1. Bye-bye, girls! Have a nice party, you won’t have any lond music, will you?
2. Oh no, Mrs. White! Only Mozart, and Vivaldi, maybe.
3. And no alcoholic drinks either!
4. No, only coca-cola.
5. And of course, you won’t invite any men?
6. Oh no, certainly not. Mrs White!
8. Well, I won’t be back tonight, I’ll stay with my sister, I think, Good-bye!
9. see you in the morning, Mrs. White!
10. What kind of party is that, with no music, no drink and no men?
11. I’m not going to one of Mrs.. White’s parties! Oh well, I must cook drinker.
12. So, you are a new student?
13. That’s right, my name is Juanita.
14. Would you like to dance, Juanita.
15. Yes, I would, Thanks.
16. Hello, girls!
17. Oh my god, it’s Mrs.. White!
18. I’ll go and speak to her, Mang! Turn the CD player off, quickly!
19. Hello, Mrs. White! You’re back early. How’s your sister?
20. Very well, thanks. Her son is with her, so I’m not staying there. What was that music? It certainly wasn’t Mozart!
21. What music?
22. And I can hear men talking! I’m going to take a look at this “party” of yours!
23. What is going on here?
24. We’re having a party, Mrs. White.
25. It’s for our English teacher.
26. Are you a teacher?
27. Yes, I am.
28. Hmm! I don’t like parties in my house, and I don’t like men, either!
29. This is a special party! Our teacher’s just back from Switzerland.
30. Please Mrs. White, just this time!
31. Oh, alright. But everybody must go home at 11 o’clock.
32. Hooray! Great! Cheers!
33. Will you have a little drink. Mrs. White?
34. Oh, thank you!
35. What about to dance?
36. Ah! Sure! Why not?