1. Mary: I’d like to speak to Markel Benie please.
2. Markel: Is that Mary?
3. Mary: Yeah! Hello Markel!
4. Markel: Hello Mary! How are things in Washington?
5. Mary: I’m not in Washington. I’m in Rome. Will you come and meet me?
6. Markel: Oh really? That’s fantastic, Mary! Shall I find your hotel?
7. Mary: Oh, tell I don’t mean the hotel. I can stay at your apartment and try some real Italian food. Is your mother a good cook? And we’d do together again. Isn’t that amazing? Where is it? Anyway look, I’m here in the square. I haven a lot of luggage. So I can’t stay for a good long time. Will you come over?
8. Markel: Where are you exactly?
9. Mary: I don’t know. It’s a big long square with a lot of tourists and artists and cafes.
10. Markel: Is that Casibenle?
11. Mary: Yeah, some Italian name. So how are you Markel? I can’t wait!
12. Mary: Hello Markel! Look that’s my picture. It’s good, isn’t it? Can you pay it please? I don’t have Italian money. There’s my luggage. Hey what kind of car do you have? Is it a big one?
13. Markel: No. But it’ll be all right, Mary.
14. Markel: So Mary, these are my parents. This is my mother and my father. Ms. Mary Hatmn.
15. Markel’s Father: How do you do? Really happy to meet you, Ms. Hatmn.
16. Mary: Hi! So this is your apartment, Markel! It’s not veryt big, is it?
17. Markel: There are only three of us here. Anyway, never mind. There’s an extra bedroom for you.
18. Mary: I don’t need a bedroom. I can sleep in your room, can I? Like in the Harst in Washington. Remember, Markel?
19. Markel’s Mother: Oh no, Ms. Hatmn. You must have your own bedroom. Please come with me.
20. Mary: Hey! This wine is very good. Can I have some more please? Oops! Nevermind, the garlic with wine is fine. Here's the garlic! ………………
21. Markel’s Mother: (Italian Sentence).
22. Mary: What does that mean?
23. Markel: Oh it means what a nice young girl!
24. Mary: Thank you very much man.
25. Markel’s Father: I’m going to bed. It’s late. Good night Mary.
26. Markel’s Mother: Yes. It’s time for the bed.
27. Mary: Good night man. Hey Markel, we are alone togehter. Isn’t that great?! I know, we will listen some music. What about this? It’s my bother’s new CD.
28. Markel: But my parents are in bed.
29. Mary: Oh, they won't hear it.
30. Markel’s Mother: What’s happening?
31. Mary: Oh hi, it’s my bother’s group. Isn’t it incredible?
32. Markel’s Mother: It’s so loud. I'm trying to sleep.
33. Markel’s Father: Yes. Why don’t you listen to it tomorrow? We are all tired now, I’m afraid.
34. Mary: Ok Ok! All right.
35. Markel’s Mother: Good night.
36. Marekel: Good night Mary. If you’d like to have a bath, the bathroom is next to your bedroom. See you in the morning.
37. Markel: Hey, what’s that?
38. Mary: Oh Markel, I can’t sleep.]
39. Markel: Oh dear!
40. Mary: You are happy to see me, aren’t you?
41. Markel: Yes, of course I am. But Mary, my parents’ bedroom is next door.
42. Mary: Never mind about your parents Markel. What about your little Mary?