Unit 17 At the Bank

作者:admin

来源:

2011-10-21 11:19

Unit 17 At the Bank

00:00

Unit 17 At the Bank
在银行
Consumer asking
顾客询问
In that case , you can register yourself cash a check (兑换支票)
and roll money for yourself.
Could I change these pounds for dollars,please?
我能把这些英镑换成美元吗?
Would you tell me my balance?
请问我的账户余额是多少?
How do we open a checking or saving account?
怎样开个经常账户或储蓄账户?
Do you handle letters of credit?
你们办理信用证吗?
What's the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换率是多少?
Requiring service
要求服务
I'd like to have some money transferred from my account in France to China.
我想从我在法国的账户上转一些钱到中国。
I'm sorry,I've lost my bankbook.
对不起,我把存折弄丢了。
I'd like to withdraw(deposit)two hundred dollars
form(into)my saving account,please.
劳驾,我想从现金户头里取出(存入)200美元。
I've come to close my account.
我来取消我的账户。
Please give me sixty dollars in tens and twenty dollars in fives.
请给我60美元10元票面的,20美元5元票面的。
Please cash this money order for me.
请帮我把这笔汇款换成现金。
I'd like to buy a bank draft.
我想买一张银行汇票。
Bank teller asking
银行职员询问
Do you have an account with us?
您在我们银行有账户吗?
How much money do you wish to withdraw from your account?
您想从您的账户中取多少钱?
Answering consumers
回答顾客
Please sign your name on this form.
请在这份表格上签名。
Please endorse the checks.
请在这些支票上签名。
You can have a checking account if you prefer to pay things by check.
如果您喜欢用支票买东西,您可以开个支票户头。
You can have a fixed deposit account.It earns you more interest.
您可以开个定期储蓄账户,那您就可以得到更多利息。
Please sign your name at the place marked with an X.
请在注有“X“的地方签名。
Your balance at the bank is two hundred and fifty-eight dollars.
您在银行的结余余额为258美元。
Miscellaneous
综合项
I'd like to change some German marks into small money.
我想把一些德国马克换成零钱。
I'd like to change 100 US dollars to R.M.B.
我想把100美元兑换为人民币。
Conversations
会话
Dialogue 1
I'd like to withdraw some money from my account.
我想从户头里提出一些钱。
Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip,please?
可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单?
Sure.
当然可以。
Let me just make sure.You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
让我确定一下。您要取1000美元?
That's right.
是的。
Dialogue 2
I'd like to have this cashed,please.
劳驾,我想将这个兑换成现款。
Please put you name and address here.May I see your passport?
请在这里写下您的名字和地址。我可以看您的护照吗?
Yes.
好的。
How would you like it?
您需要怎么兑换?
Ten hundreds and ten twenties,and the rest in small change,please.十张100元的和十张20元的,剩余的换成零钱。
OK.Here you are.
好的。给您。
Dialogue 3
I'd like to open a savings account.Can you tell me how to do it?
我想开个储蓄账户。您能告诉我如何办理吗?
OK.You have t fill out this form
好的。您先填好这张表格,
and let me see three identification cards or documents.
然后让我看三种身份证件或证明文件。
I have a driver's licence,a membership card and my passport.
我带了驾照、会员证及护照,
Will they do?
这些可以吗?
Let me see them.Yes,they're OK.
让我看看。行,这些可以。
What's the minimum amount I can deposit in an account?
我可以存入户头的最小金额是多少?
You can deposit an initial amount of ten dollars.
开户金额可以是10元。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
Can you change American dollars into French francs?
您能把美元兑换成法郎吗?
Yes.How much do you want?
可以,您要换多少?
Fifty dollars.What is the exchange rate today?
换50美元。今天的汇率多少?
One dollar to five francs.Is that all right?
1美元对5法郎。可以吗?
Yes,please.And you can cash my traveler's check,can't you?
可以,请。你们同时也兑现旅行支票吧?
Of course,we can.
当然可以兑现。
I want to be here tomorrow.What are your business hours?
我想明天到这儿来。你们的营业时间是怎样?
10 o'clock in the morning to 2 o'clock in the afternoon.
上午10点至下午2点。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Not at all.
不客气。
Dialogue 5
I'd like to apply for a personal loan.
我想申请个人贷款。
How much would you like to borrow?
您想要贷多少钱?
A thousand dollars.
1000美元。
Let me check with our credit managet.(later)
让我和我们的信用部主管谈谈。(稍后)
Our record shows that your credit rating is quite high.
我们的记录显示您的信用评价很高。
I don't think you'll have any problems.
我想您不会有问题的。
What's the current interest rate?
目前的利率是多少?
Our monthly interest is 1.5% of the outstanding balance.
我们每月的利率是未偿余额的1.5%,
Would you please fill out this application form?
请您填好这张申请表好吗?
Dialogue 6
I'd like to open a current account.
我想开一个往来账户。
Certainly.May I see your social security and your ID,please.
好的,请出示您的社会保障卡和身份证好吗?
Here you are.I wonder how much interest can I earn from a current account.
给您。我想知道往来账户可以赚取多少利息。
Oh,current accounts don't pay out interest.
噢,往来账户是没有利息的。
Why is that?
为什么这样?
It's primarily designed for business transactions.
因为往来账户是为了商业交易往来而设的,
That is,writing checks to pay for bills,buying things and sending money.
就是用支票付账单、买东西和汇款等。
We won't expect a large amount of peposit in a current account.
我们相信往来账户里不会有大量存款。
I see.How do I draw money for my own use then?
原来这样,那么我如何取钱给自己用呢?