Unit 21 In the Restaurant

作者:admin

来源:

2011-10-21 14:02

Unit 21 In the Restaurant

00:00

Unit 21 In the Restaurant
在餐厅
You’re welcome.
Full
满座
'm sorry.We're full now.Would you mind waiting for a while?
对不起,已经满座了,您能等一会儿吗?
'm afraid the restaurant is full now.
恐怕现在酒店已经满座了。
You have to wait for about twenty minutes.
您得等大概20分钟。
Suggestion
提议
Would you care to have a drink at the lounge first?
您介意先到休息室喝一杯吗?
Would you wait at the bar until there is a free table?
您先在吧台等一会儿,直到有空桌子好吗?
Questions about the seats
询问座位偏好
Would you prefer a quiet corner?
您偏好安静的角落吗?
Would you like a seat near the window?
你喜欢靠窗的座位吗?
Would you like a seat with a harbor view?
您喜欢能看到海港景色的座位吗?
Where would you prefer to sit,sir?
先生,您愿意坐在哪儿?
Guiding
带领客人入座
Would you come step this way,please?
请往这边走。
May I show you your table?
我带您到桌子去,好吗?
Please take a seat,sir.
先生,请坐。
About the dishes
关于饭菜
like specialties.
我喜欢风味菜。
Are you ready to order now,sir?
先生,您准备好点菜了吗?
Would you like anything to start with?
您想先吃点什么?
Anything to drink?
要喝点什么吗?
What are your specialties for lunch today
今天你们这儿有什么特色菜吗?
What are the specialties of the restaurant?
这家饭店的特色菜是什么?
The chicken curry with rice is very good.
咖喱鸡饭味道好极了。
'd like to try the beef,please.
请给我来点牛肉。
Would you like it rare,medium,or well done?
您喜欢半熟的,中等熟的,还是熟透的?
'm full
吃饱了
'm afraid I can't eat any more.
恐怕我不能再吃了。
No,thank you.I'm getting full.
不,谢谢。我吃饱了。
Paying for the bill
付账
May I have the bill,please?
请把账单给我好吗?
t's my treat this time.
这次我请客。
Let's go Dutch this time.
这次我们各自付账。
Let's split the dinner check.
我们对半付账吧。
Conversations
会话
Dialogue 1
What can I do for you,sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
Fruit juice,cakes and refreshments,and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
'd like to have a glass of tomato juice,please,
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
Any cereal,sir?
要求点谷类食品吗,先生?
Yes,a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份奶油麦片粥。
And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
Yes,bacon and eggs with buttered toast.
要,再来一份熏猪肉,鸡蛋,和黄油吐司。
like my bacon very crisp.
我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
Fried,please.
煎的。
Anything more,sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
No, that's enough.Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
Do you have a reservation,sir?
请问您订位了吗,先生?
No,I am afraid we don't.
恐怕没有。
'm sorry.The restaurant is full now.
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。
You have to wait for about half an hour.
大约要等30分钟才会有空桌。
Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
No,thanks.We'll come back later.May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。可以预定一张两人桌吗?
Yes,of course.May I have your name,sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
Bruce.By the way.Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
We'll try to arrange it but I can't guarantee,sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
That's fine.
我们明白了。
You table is ready,sir.Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
Waiter,a table for two,please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
Yes,this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
Can we see the menu,please?
能让我们看一看菜单好吗?
Here you are.
给您。
What's good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
We don't want that.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。
Well,perhaps we'll begin with mushroom soup,
或许我们可以先喝蘑菇汤,
and follow by some seafood and ships.
然后再要点海鲜和土豆条。
Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
No dessert,thanks.Just coffee.
不,谢谢。咖啡就行了。
Can I have the check,please?
结账。
Let's split this.
我们一人付一半吧。
No,it's my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
Cash or charge?
现金还是记账?
Charge,please.Put it on my American Express.
记账。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡“账号。
Dialogue 4
Good morning.Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
want an American breakfast with fried eggs,sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
What kind of juice do you prefer,sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
柚子汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
Yes,sir.American breakfast with fried eggs,
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、
sunny side up,grapefruit juiceand a black coffee.Am I correct,sir?
柚子汁和一杯清咖啡,对吗?
Yes,that's right.
是的。
s there any thing else,sir?
还有什么吗?先生?
No,that's all.
没有了,就这些。
Good morning,sir.I've brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送来了。
Just put it on the table,please.
请放在桌上。
Do you need anything else,sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
No,thanks.Ah,yes!Can I have some more juice for the minbar?
没有,谢谢。啊,可否放一些果汁在冰箱里?
What kind of juice would you like,sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
Tomato,orange and apple juice,please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
Yes,sir.I'll get them for you right away.
好的,先生。我立刻去给您拿来。
Would you please sign this bill first?Thank you,sir.
麻烦您先签了这张账单好吗?谢谢您,先生。
Dialogue 5
Oh,I'm starving.I'd like to try some real Chinese cuisine.
啊,我快饿死啦。我想尝点真正的中国菜。
What would you recommend,waiter?
您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
Well,it depends.You see,there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:
那要看情况了。您知道,中国有八大菜系。
or instance,the Sichuan cuisine,and the Hunan cuisine.
比方说,川菜、湘菜。
They are both spicy hot,I've heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
That's right.If you like hot dishes,you could try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
Then there's the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine.
还有粤菜和江苏菜。
Most southerners like them.
大多南方人都爱吃。
What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
There's the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭。
Oh,yes.I've heard a lot about it.I'd like very much to try it.
啊,对了,听说过多次了。我很想试一试。
Where can I find it?
在哪儿能吃到呢?
You can find it in most restaurants,
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,
but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店了。
s it near here?
离这儿近吗?
Not too near but not too far either.
不太近也不算远。
A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,
乘出租车15分钟就能到,
f the traffic is not too bad,I mean.
我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
Well,thank you for your information.
好,多谢您的指点。
But what is the name of that restaurant again?
请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you.
我来给您写在这张纸片止。
You can show it to the taxi-driver.
您可以拿给出租车司机看。
That's very kind of you.Thank a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。