Unit 23 At the Subway Station

作者:admin

来源:

2011-10-21 14:04

Unit 23 At the Subway Station

00:00

Unit 23 At the Subway Station
在地铁站
Be careful, subway doors open and close automatically.
Asking
问路
Is this the right subway to go to Jianguomen?
这是去建国门的地铁吗?
Could you tell me how to go to the platform?
请问去站台怎么走?
Can we go direct or do we have to change?
我们能直达还是必须转车?
Which line do I take for the Art Gallery?
去美术馆乘哪条线路?
Is it the right station to change?
我该在这一站换车吗?
It's four stops from here to Alander Supermarket.
离阿兰德超市还有四站路。
Is this the right platform for our train?
我们是在这个站台等地铁吗?
About the circuit of the subway
有关地铁运行线路
I wonder if I could have an underground map.
能给我一张地铁运行图吗?
Where do I change to the Second Line?
请问我在哪里换乘地铁二号线?
Maps showing subsay routes are posted at most stations.
大多数车站都贴有地铁线路图。
Now let's have a look at the wall map first.
我们先看一下墙上的地图。
Getting on the train
上车
Fifty cents.You give me fifty cents and I'll exchange it for a token.
五角钱。您给我五角,我给您换个专用辅币。
You slip the token into the slot at the turnstile
你在入口处那儿把辅币塞进投也币孔,
and thenpush the turnstile to get in.
就能推动转门进去。
Would you mind my opening the window a bit?
我可以把窗户稍微打开一点吗?
It's a bad time to travel by subway.
这时候乘地铁最拥挤了,
Crowds of people are rushing home from work at this hour.
这正是人们下班赶回家的时候。
Here comes the train.
车来了。
About the subway
有关地铁
The first train pulls in there at 5:00 a.m.and the last one at midnight.
首班车早上5点到站,末班车在午夜12点。
Be careful!Subway doors open and close automatically.
当心!地铁车门是自动开关的。
Conversations
会话
Dialogue 1
What's the cheapest way to go there?
到那里最便宜的方式是什么?
By subway.
坐地铁。
Oh,is that right?Is there a subway station near here?
哦,是这样吗?这附近有没有地铁站?
Yes,there is one on the other side of the building.
有的,这座大楼对面就有一个。
Good.Can I walk through this duilding?
好的,我能穿过这座大楼吗?
I'm afraid you can't.You'll have to go out there and walk around.
恐怕不能。你必须走到外面绕过去。
I see.Thank you.
我知道了,谢谢。
Dialogue 2
Good!There's the information desk.How do we get to the 70th Street,please?
太好了!问讯处。请问我们该怎样去第70街?
The Northern Line is what you want.
你们可以坐北线地铁。
How much is it?
票价多少?
It's two yuan.
两元。
Which way do we go for the Northern Line?
我们怎样去北线地钱?
Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there.
从8号检票口往前走,
A train will be in di-rectly.
车马上就进站。
I appreciate it.Thank you.
明白了。谢谢。
That's all right.
不客气。
Dialogue 3
Excuse me.Is this seat taken?
对不起,这座位有人坐吗?
I'm afraid this seat is taken.
恐怕已经有人坐了。
Oh,is it?Thank you anyway.
哦,是吗?不论如何还是谢谢你。
You're welcome.Why don't you ask the conductor when he comes by?
不客气。不如等列车员过来的时候你问问他吧?
Thank you.
谢谢。
Dialogue 4
Well,it's not as crowded as we expected,is it?
哦,没有我们想的那么拥挤,对吧?
No,but it will be soon.Look,there're two empty seats over there.
是,但很快就会拥挤了。看,那边有两个空位,趁还没有人坐,
Let's get them before somebody else does.
我们去坐吧。
Yes,let's!
好的。
Now let's make ourselves comfortable since we've got quite a long way to go.
我们还有很远的路要走,让我们先来舒服一下。
That's a good idea.
好主意。
Dialogue 5
Let's go to Wangfujing by bus.
我们坐公共汽车去王府井吧。
Better take the subway.It's faster,and more convenient.
最好乘地铁,地铁更快,更方便。
OK,it will be a new experience for me.
可以,这对我来说也是一次新的经历。
We have a rather comprehensive subway system here.
我们这儿有相当完善的地铁系统,
You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway,
你可以坐地铁迅速到达几乎任何地方,
especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy.
特别是在每天的这个交通高峰时期。
Where do we pay the fare?
我们在哪里付车费?
Just give the man standing there 3 yuan and he'll give you a token.
给站在那边的售票员元,他会给你一个辅币。
Then,you slip it into the slot at the turnstile
你在入门处那儿把辅币塞进投币孔,
and pust the turnstile to get in.
就能推转门进去了。
Let me pay for it.Where can I get a subway map?
让我来付费,我在哪儿能买到地铁?
Ask the worker who sells tokens to give you one.
向售辅币的工作人员要一张,
It's free fo charge.
那是免费的。
Actually maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations.
实际上大多数地铁站都贴有线路图。
Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
换乘地铁时,我还要另外付钱吗?
No,you don't have to.Here comes the train.
不用,车来了。