Lesson 2 度假

作者:admin

来源:

2012-7-11 10:26

Lesson 2 度假

00:00

On Vocation 度假

Similar Expressions
相同表达

1 Where did you go on your vacation?
你去哪里度假了?
Where did you spend your vacation?
你去哪里度假了?
What did you do on your vacation?
你去哪里度假了?
Where did you go on your holiday?
你去哪里度假了?
2 It was a piece of cake!
易如反掌!
It was really easy.
易如反掌!
It was not hard at all.
易如反掌!
It was simple.
易如反掌!
3 It took some time to learn.
学习总是需要一点时间。
I didn’t learn it right away.
学习总是需要一点时间。
I had to practice a lot before I learned how.
学习总是需要一点时间。
It took me a few tries to get it right.
学习总是需要一点时间。

Checking out
退 房

A: I’m ready to check out now.
A:我要结帐退房了。
B: Sure, may I have your name and your room number?
B:好的,请告诉我您的姓名和房间号码。
A: Bliss Arvid in Room 402.
A:布里斯?亚维德,402房。
B: One moment, please. Here is your bill. That comes to 320 dollars even.
B:请稍等。这是您的帐单,刚好三百二十元整。
A: May I check it?
A:我可以核对一下吗?
B: By all means, go ahead.
B:当然可以,请便。
A: Can I pay by traveler’s check?
A:我可以用旅行支票付款吗?
B: No problem.
B:没问题。

Expressions Used in A Hotel
旅馆用语

1. Can I book a double room?
我可以订一间双人房吗?
2. Could I have my bill?
我可以看一下帐单吗?
3. How long do you plan to stay here?
您打算在这里住几天?
4. I’d like to reserve a room with a single bed.
我想预定一间单人房。
5. I have a complaint to make.
我要投诉。
6. I’m sorry, but we’re booked solid right now.
很抱歉,我们这里客满了。
7. I wonder whether you have any vacancies for tonight?
我想知道你们这里今晚还有空房吗?
8. I’m ready to check out now.
我准备现在结帐退房了。

Making a reservation
订 房

Liz: Hi, I’m Liz Moody-Burns from San Francisco. I have a reservation.
丽莎:嗨,我是旧金山来的丽莎?慕迪波恩。我订了房间的。
Eric: Burns? B-U-R-N-S?
艾里克:波恩?B-U-R-N-S?
Liz: Yes. I should have a single with a balcony facing the courtyard.
丽莎:是的。我订的应该是一间正对着中庭,外面有阳台的单人房。
Eric: I’m sorry, Ms. Burns. There is no reservation for you
艾里克:抱歉,波恩小姐,我们没有您的订房记录
Do you have a confirmation number?
您有确认号码吗?丽莎:不,没有。
Liz: No, I don’t.
丽莎:不,没有。
Eric: Well, I’m sorry.
艾里克:喔,很抱歉,我无能为力。
Liz: Do you have any rooms?
丽莎:你们还有空房间吗?
Eric: There are no rooms with balconies.
艾里克:有阳台的房间都住满了,
But we do have a double suite for the same price as a single.
不过我们还有一间双人房,价格和单人房一样。
Liz: I’ll take it. What’s the number?
丽莎:我要了。房间号码是多少?
Eric: Three-twenty-one.
艾里克:321房。
Liz: Thank you. Where’s the elevator?
丽莎:谢谢你。电梯在哪里?
Eric: Down the hall and to the left.
艾里克:沿着走廊走到底,就在左边。

Similar Expressions
相同表达

1 There is no reservation for you.
我们没有您的订房记录。
I have nothing in my book for you.
我们没有您的订房记录。
There’s no reservation here for you.
我们没有您的订房记录。
I don’t see your name on the list here.
我们没有您的订房记录。
2 I’d like to cover the bill with this credit card.
请把帐记在这张卡上。
Please charge it to this.
请把帐记在这张卡上。
Bill everything to this card.
请把帐记在这张卡上。

A vacation in the sun
阳光下的假期

Cindy: Where did you go on your vacation, Gerry?
辛迪:你去哪里度假了,盖瑞?
Gerry: I took Bonnie and the kids to the beach in Monterrey.
盖瑞:我带邦妮和孩子们到蒙德勒的海滩去了。
Cindy: How long did you stay?
辛迪:你们在那里呆了多久?
Gerry: Three days. I forgot my sunblock.
盖瑞:三天。我忘了带防晒油。
Cindy: Well, that sunburn looks pretty bad.
辛迪:你看来晒得蛮严重的.
What happened? Did you fall asleep and bake in your beach chair?
怎么会这样?你是不是在沙滩椅上睡着
Gerry: No! I went windsurfing!
盖瑞:才不是!我去玩风帆冲浪了。
Cindy: How did you like it?
辛迪:你觉得怎么样?
Gerry: It was a piece of cake!
盖瑞:易如反掌!
Cindy: Oh yeah? And you got this burned from windsurfing?
辛迪:是吗?你是因为玩风帆冲浪才晒成这样的?
Gerry: Well, it took some time to learn.
盖瑞:哎呀!学习总是需要一点时间的。
Cindy: And…
辛迪:而且……
Gerry: And I kind of got stuck on the water... I needed a lesson first.
盖瑞:而且我在水里好像有点团团转…… 或许我应该先学学。
Cindy: What about Bonnie?
辛迪:邦妮怎么样?
Gerry: She had a great time.
盖瑞: 她玩得很愉快。
She just jogged and went swimming. And… stayed out of the sun.

相关分类   成就篇 阶进篇