Lesson 1 在机场

作者:admin

来源:

2012-7-16 10:17

Lesson 1 在机场

00:00

在机场

Expressions Used at the Airport
机场用语

1. How often is there a flight to London?
去伦敦的航班多长时间一班?
2. At what time does the next plane to Washington leave?
下一班去华盛顿的飞机几点起飞?
3. Are they non-stop flights?
它们是直达班机吗?
4. Could I make a reservation for flight 8 to Brussels?
我可以预定去布鲁塞尔的8号班机座位吗?
5. How long is the flight from Seattle to New York?
从西雅图到纽约要飞多久?
6. Is this where I have to check in for Flight MU562 to Tokyo?
这里是去东京的MU562航班的登记处吗?
7. Are there any planes to Hiroshima on Sunday?
星期天有去广岛的班机吗?
8. When am I supposed to check in?
我应该什么时候办理登机手续?
9. Do you know which channel to go through?
你可以告诉我该走哪条通道吗?
10. How much is the round trip ticket?
来回的票要多少钱?
11. We have flights to Paris every hour.
我们每小时都有去巴黎的班机。
12. May I have your ticket and passport?
请出示机票和护照好吗?
13. Please put your bags on the scales.
请把您的行李放在秤上。
14. I’m sorry, but everything is taken.
很抱歉,座位全满了。
15. You can go through the red channel if you have anything to declare.
如果你有东西需要申报,请走红色通道。

Inquiry
询问票务

A: What flights do you have from New York to London tomorrow?
A: 明天从纽约往伦敦有哪几趟航班?
B: One moment, please. And I find out what available.
B: 请稍等,我查查看。
A: I'd like to travel first-class.
A: 我要头等舱。
B: OK. We have a non-stop flight leaving Kennedy at 9:25.
B: 好的。九点二十五有一班直飞航班,从肯尼迪机场起飞。
A: When should I get to the airport?
A: 我应该什么时候到达机场?
B: Please be there by 8:45
B: 最迟请在八点四十五之前到机场。

Similar Expressions
相同表达

1 It’s our anniversary.
那是我们的结婚周年纪念日。
It’s the anniversary of our wedding.
那是我们的结婚周年纪念日。
We are celebrating our anniversary.
那是我们的结婚周年纪念日。
This is a second honeymoon.
那是我们的结婚周年纪念日。
2 May I have your names, please?
请告诉我你们的名字。
What are your names, please?
请告诉我你们的名字。
Could I have the names of the passengers, please?
请告诉我你们的名字。
3 Does it cost a lot to fly first class?
头等舱会贵很多吗?
Is it much more expensive to fly first-class?
头等舱会贵很多吗?
Is there a great difference in the price of coach and first-class tickets?
头等舱会贵很多吗?
Are first class tickets much more costly?
头等舱会贵很多吗?
4 I almost forgot.
我差点忘了。
It completely slipped my mind.
我差点忘了。
I didn’t think of it earlier.
我差点忘了。
I should have thought of it sooner.
我差点忘了。
5 I could bump you up to first class.
您可以升级到头等舱。
You could upgrade to first class.
您可以升级到头等舱。
I could upgrade you to first class.
您可以升级到头等舱。

Making a reservation
订票

Dan: I’d like to make a reservation for two
丹:我要订两个三月三日飞纽约的机位。
for a flight to New York City on March 3rd.
丹:我要订两个三月三日飞纽约的机位。
Caroline: It’s our anniversary.
卡洛琳:那天是我们的结婚周年纪念日。
Gerry: Oh! Congratulations! May I have your names, please?
盖瑞:喔!恭喜!请告诉我你们的姓名。
Dan: Daniel and Caroline McLean.
丹:丹尼尔与卡洛琳?麦克林。
Gerry: I need your address and a daytime.phone.
盖瑞:我需要你们的地址与白天的联络电话。
Dan: 2205 Pine Street, San Francisco, California, 98008.
加州98008旧金山松树街2205号。
Our phone number is, area code 415, 555-8080
我们的电话号码是:区域号码415,5558080。
Caroline: Does it cost a lot more to fly first-class?
卡洛琳:头等舱贵很多吗?
Gerry: Yeah, but you can have all the champagnenyou want.
盖瑞:是的,但是香槟可以无限畅饮。
Dan: I guess coach is OK, but my wife wants a window seat.
丹:我想经济舱就可以了,不过我太太要靠窗的座位
Oh, I almost forgot…my frequent flyer miles.
喔,我差点忘了……我有累计飞行里程数。盖瑞:你们当中有一位可以升级到头等舱。
Gerry: Hey, I could bump one of you up to first class.
盖瑞:你们当中有一位可以升级到头等舱。
Dan: I’ll take it, my wife doesn’t drink.
丹:我去好了,我太太不喝酒。

相关分类   成就篇 阶进篇