3. Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
4. In view of such serious situation, environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more important than any time before.
5. Using bicycle contributes greatly to peoples physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
6. Despite many obvious advantages of bicycle, it is not without its problem.
7. Bicycle cant be compared with other means of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
8. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweigh its disadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
9. There is a general discussion these days over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questions under debate is whether education is a lifetime study.
10. This issue has caused wide public concern.
11. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
12. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account the basic fact that a persons education is a most important aspect of his life.
13. As for me, Im in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons:
14. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
15. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.