3. Those who are in favor of artistic and cultural projects advocate that cultural environment will attract more tourists, which will bring huge profits to local residents. Some people even equate the build of such projects with the improving of economic construction.
4. Unfortunately, there is very few evidence that big companies are willing to invest a huge sums of money in a place without sufficient basic projects, such as supplies of electricity and water.
5. From what has been discussed above, it would be reasonable to believe that basic projects play far more important role than artistic and cultural projects in peoples life and economic growth.
6. Those urban planners who are blind to this point will pay a heavy price, which they cannot afford it.
7. There is a growing tendency these days for many people who live in rural areas to come into and work in city. This problem has caused wide public concern in most cities all over the world.
8. An investigation shows that many emigrants think that working at city provide them with not only a higher salary but also the opportunity of learning new skills.
9. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in population of rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still live a miserable life and have to face the dangers of exposure and starvation.
10. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities, they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.