31 .-- May I use your pen? Mine is broken.
-- Of course, here are two and you can use ________ of them.
A. both B. every C. any D. either
32. We can't buy anything because _________of the shops are open at this time.
A. all B. some C. any D. none
33.-- Please write to me when you have time. -- Sure. But ________is your e - mail address?
A. when B. where C. what D. which
34. He couldn't buy the dictionary because he had ________money with him.
A. a few B. few C. a little D. little
35.-- Have you finished your composition yet?
-- No, I'll finish it in ten minutes.
A. another B. more C. other D. else
36. There's ________interesting in the film, so ______is interested in it.
A. something, nobody B. nothing, somebody C. anything, anybody. D. nothing, nobody.
37. I think Tom's bike is older than __________.
A. my B. his C. your D. her
38. Oh, boys and girls, come in please. And make _________at home.
A. yourself B. us C. you D. yourselves
39. I don't like winter because it’s ________cold.
A. too much B. far more C. much too D. much more
40. This match made them ________at last.
A. friendly B. happily C. quickly D. slowly ( )
41. -- Who can reach the book on the top shelf?
-- Jack can. He is ________boy of us all.
A. taller B. a tall C. the tallest D. much tallest
42. -- The shop is ________ on Saturday and Monday.
-- I see. I'll go here on Monday then.
A. open B. close C. opened D. closed
43. It is _______to work out this problem. You needn't go to the teacher.
A. enough easy B. easily enough C. easy, enough D. very easily
44. -- Our holiday was _______. -- Yes, I’ve never had __________.
A. such great, the better one B. greatly, a good one.
C. so great, a better one D. very good, the best one
45. -- Mum, could you buy me a dress like this?
-- Certainly, we can buy _______one than this, but ________this.
A. a better, better than B. a worse, as good as
C. a cheaper, as good as D. a more important, not as good as
46.-- Why don't you ask Tom to do it?
-- I don' t know whether he is______ to. He sometimes makes things worse.
A. possible B. able . C. afraid D. easy
47. Her mother was out. She stayed at home ______ , but she didn' t feel
A. alone, lonely B. lonely, alone C. alone, alone D; lonely, lonely
48. A ___school boy, LiLida, first tried to swim across the Qiongzhou Channel in June, 2000.
A. 12 - year old B. 12 - years - old C. 12 - year- old D. 12 years old
49. In our exam, the____ careful we are, the ______mistakes we’ll make.
A. more, more B. more, less C. less, fewer D. more, fewer
50. Jack's brother doesn't work so _________as Jack.
A. harder B. hard C. hardest D. hardly
【参考答案】31-40: DDCDA DBDCA 41-50: CDCCC BACDB