101. The dinosaur’s eggs are found by explorers in the _______
A. 1920s B.1920’s C. 1920s’ D. 1920’
102. _______ my parents’ help, I begin to catch up _______ my classmates.
A. With, to B. Under, with C. With, with D. To, to
103. —Do you know the differences ________ the three words? --Sorry, I don’t know.
A. among B. between C. with D. about
104. —What else do you want? --________ else. I think I have got everything ready.
A. Something B. Nothing C. Anything d. Everything
105. Study hard, _______ you will fall behind the others.
A. and B. but c. or D. though
106. 30,000 dollars is a large amount of money, but it’s _______ than we need.
A. far more B. very much c. far less D. very little
107. The two friends were ______ pleased to see each other that they forgot everything.
A. so B. too C. very d. much
108. How long have you _______?
A. married B. be married C. got married D. been married
109. We could see nothing because the lights suddenly _______.
A. went on B. went over c, went down D. went out
110. Would you please speak more slowly? I can hardly ______ you.
A. talk with B. agree with c. follow D. hear
111. --People now can know what is happening in the world quickly.
--You’re right. With the help of computers, news can ______ every corner of the world.
A. get B. reach C. return D. arrive
112. Everyone except Tom and John ______ there when the meeting began.
A. is B. was C. are D. were
113. I’m sorry I haven’t got any money. I’ve ______ my handbag at home.
A. missed B. left C. put D. forgot
114. I heard he _______ the piano in the room last night.
A. played B. plays C. to play D. playing
115. No one can stop news _______.
A. to report B. to be report c, from reporting D. being reported
116. –Hi, Kate! --Hi, Mary. I ______ you are here.
A. don’t know B. don’t think C, think D. didn’t know
117. –Have you ever traveled abroad?
--Sure. I ____ the language of English in the USA two years after I graduated from the university.
A. used to learn B. was used to studying C. have studied D. didn’t use to study
118. The visitors are very ______ to see so many changes _______ in Shenzhen since 1979.
A. surprise; have been taken place B. surprising, took place
C. surprised, have been taken place D. surprised, have taken place
119. When I got to his home, he ________ for an hour.
A. had left B. left C. had been away D. has been away
120. The boss made him work 14 hours a day. That means, he _______ work 14 hours a day.
A. was made B. made C. was making D. was made to
【参考答案】101-110: ACBBC CADDC 111-120: BBBAD DADCD