72. No pain, no gain.
73. We should keep our promise.
74. He should speak more slowly.
75. Girls should not stay out late at night.
76. I've really enjoyed talking to you about old time.
77. You should have gone to see the doctor earlier.
78. I had a test this morning. I didn't do well on the test because I didn't study for it last night. I should have
studied last night.
79. We went to the movie, but it was a bad movie. We wasted our time and money. We should not have gone to the movie.
[疯狂语法]“should not + 过去分词“表示“过去应该做但没有做“
80. I have been looking forward to you.
81. I have been hoping to see you for a long time.
82. A: What are you planning to do?
B: I'm hoping to go to China.