1. It was not until midnight the camping site.
A. that they reached B. that they did not reach
C. did they reach D. did they not reach
2. It is predicated that existing reserves of fossil fuel by 2045.
A. have been run out B. are going to be run out
C. will have run out D. have run out
3. Only by increasing its exports drastically from the present trade imbalance.
A. the country can emerge B. the country might emerge
C. can the country emerge D. the country might emerged
4. The more acid you add to the solution， it becomes.
A. cloudier B. the cloudiest C. more cloudy D. the cloudier
5. The lecture said “It‘s time you the literature review.“
A. began B. should begin C. begin D. are beginning
6. way you do it， the answer is always the same.
A. However B. Whichever C. Whoever D. Why ever
7. producing methane， the process also produces carbon monoxide.
A. Apart B. As well C. Besides D. In addition
8. Einstein， changed our ways of seeing the universe， did not learn to read until he was ten.
A. which theories B. that his theories
C. whose theories D. who theories
9. It is not so much the language the legal jargons that makes the book difficult to understand.
A. but B. nor C. as D. like
10. The shop has sold many refrigerators of this kind and the rest on sale today.
A. is B. has C. have D. are
11.The owner and captain refused to leave ship which was sinking.
A. his B. a C. their D. /
12. The petrol station lies within of Victoria‘s farm.
A. fifteen-minute-drive B. fifteen minutes‘ drive
C. fifteen minute‘s drive D. fifteen minutes drive
13. Some of his answers were correct， but I don‘t remember .
A. what one B. which one C. few D. not
14. There is man downstairs waiting for you.
A. any B. some C. few D. not
15. This CD costs me the one I bought the other day.
A. as much as three times B. as much money as three times
C. three times as much as D. three times as expensive as
参考答案：ACCDA BCCCD ABDBC