1. That fellow is clever;he has .
A. brain B. a brain C. the brain D. brains
2. I beg tomorrow‘s meeting.
A. to be excused to attend B. to be excused from attend
C. to be excused from attending D. to excuse from attending
3. Most restaurants are closed during the Spring Festival. we had better eat at home.
A. After all B. Once and for all C. All in all D. That is all
4. I am sure Mary has been here and .
A. did what required her B. has done what required her
C. has done what was，required of her D. did what has been required of her
5. as much as one-fourth of all timber harvested is not used.
A. The estimate B. The estimate that
C. They are estimated D. It is estimated that
6. Commercial banks make most of their income from‘interest on loans and investment in stocks and bonds.
A. earn B. earned C. to earn D. earning
7. As the sky grew darker，it became obvious to us that the boys to finish the game quickly if they wanted to avoid the storm.
A. have B. would have C. ought to have D. having
8. Little Marie did not go to the party. I understand that she was unhappy .
A. so she could not go B. that she could not go
C. yet she would not be able to go D. that was not able to go
9. Home economists recommend in large quantities.
A. to buy basical food items B. buying basic items of the food
C. buying basic food items D. to buy basic food items
10. Wood furniture does not depreciated in value properly handled and protected.
A. if B. has C. and D. that
11. In the last ten years，there have been many changes in family life. Are these changes?
A. for better or for worse B. for the better or for the worse
C. for the best or for the worst D. for the good or for the bad
12. An Olympic marathon is 26 miles and 385 yards，approximately from Marathon to Athens.
A. the distance is B. that the distance is
C. is that the distance D. the distance
13. Peter was the football with him but he had forgotten.
A. to bring B. to be bringing
C. to have brought D. to have been brought
14. Contrast may make something appear more beautiful than it is when alone.
A. seen B. is seen C. to be seen D. having been seen
15. We left the meeting，there obviously no point in staying.
A. were B. being C. to be D. having
参考答案：BCCCD BBBCA ADCAB