支付方式常用句型(2)

作者:admin

来源:

2010-11-23 09:57

1. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
作为特例,我们可以考虑接受付款交单支付
2.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.
如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件
3.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
我们同意45日承兑交单条款
4.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单
5.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the
£1,000.
只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受
6.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我们要求下单时预付10%,余额在60日内必须付清
7.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出
8. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算
9.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
全部付款须在60日内付清
10.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the
delivery date of vessel.
电报应在船期前至少5日到达中国银行
11.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每单信用证应有30日期限到达我方
12.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
你方需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行
13.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head
office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
付款应在合同签订之日起5日内以电报方式抵达我司在中国银行北京总部的帐户
14.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同签订之日起30日内需提前支付合同金额的25%款项
15.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
付款分五次支付,每次为总金额的25%
16.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in
advance.
我们要求45日内全额付清且有15%的现金折扣
17.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
接到装船通知须全额付清
18.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求船期前一个月向我们开具信用证支付
19.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
你方被要求付5,000美金作为首付
20.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金额的10%应以现金提前支付,剩下的90%以信用证开具即期汇票支付