支付方式常用句型(3)

作者:admin

来源:

2010-11-25 15:18

国际贸易支付方式 ( international trade,payment modes of )国际间因商品交换而发生的、以货款为主要内容的债权债务的清算方式。不同的支付方式包含着不同的支付时间 、支付地点和支付方法。大致可以分为:交货付款、交单付款、记账、托收、信用证、分期付款、延期付
1.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方
2.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我们提议30天汇票付款
3.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证
4.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受
5.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我们希望用美金支付
6.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly
requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证
7.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付
8.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss
francs.
我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付
9.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方
10.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我们要求见船运单据即付
11.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill
in your bank.
不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开60天汇票到你银行
12.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你
13.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
我们的付款条件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,这是惯例
14.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证
15.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us
to effect shipment in due time.
你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的
16.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
船期确定时我们要求电汇
17.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单
18.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A
terms.
很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求
19.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in
resultant products.
你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术
20.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without
charges of any kind.
既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过2月的付款而无结余